Reviews for The XMen Meet The Meisters
sunneyhunneyfunneybunney chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I feel this story had a good idea behind it, but it wasn't quite pulled off correctly. A few tips to 'renovate' the story:

1. Try to elaborate more. I didn't understand what was going on at all at some points.

2. The characters were a little bit ooc. I'm sure if you made them like they would act as if this was happening in a comic book or anime.

3. More dialogue would make the story a lot more understandable and entertaining.

4. Stop pausing the story and then tell the reader, " I'm sure you know what happened." Even though we probably know what happened, there are some instances I didn't. Either way, it's more fun to read what actually happened.

5. Try choosing one point of view. Through these stories I find it changed a lot. That was very confusing. Some authors put at the top of the page what point of view it is. Try that; it'll lessen the confusion.

6. Detail, detail, detail. This story lacked it. Please try adding more.

7. Try reading other fanfictions, stories, books, etc. to get a feel for writing styles and methods.

I understand this is your first fanfiction. That means there is a lot of potential for other stories. Keep writing!
shannon redwind chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
:O uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh
shannon redwind chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
:) nice...
coolman chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
deadpool is cool in this story
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I must say that was amusing! i wonder how kid will react about Rogue. And of course everyone else's reactions to each other, most importantly about how the mutants got to Death City. But mainly I'm looking forward to laughing!
PrincessLightingBoltxoxoxo chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
idk but when i read this it made no sense
Ant-Man007 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
It's shinigami-Sama Not shinigama-Sama
Dummy Perception chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
That was funny, and you did quite well in writing the story.
TheRedDragonEnforcer4 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Confusing, but funny and clever!
Luis A.G. Monroy chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Pretty good! Nice work... I like what you did..I am looking forward for next chapter. Just try to be more descriptive

Try my massive crossover. All characters that you can imagine! I am sure you will like it!

Nice to meet you