Reviews for The Major
linda chapter 8 . 4/30
when is the next chapter coming
Mrs. S Mikaelson chapter 21 . 2/14
Please pick this back up.
KanameZeroYuki chapter 21 . 11/28/2017
I really hope to see you finish this story sometime! I really love it, and am dying to know what happens next!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 21 . 7/4/2017
Love what youve done here so far. I hope you pick the story back up again.
tamwhit chapter 21 . 7/3/2017
Please update your story soon
craftntaft chapter 21 . 6/17/2017
Please update this story and want to see how everything goes. Want to see what's going on between lick the semi love Square between Edward, Alice, Bella and Jasper and how that's going to work out?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Please finish this! I love it so much!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 21 . 5/1/2017
Did you ever compete this story on another site?
JasperYuSexyBeast chapter 21 . 3/24/2017
I really like your stories I just hate that it ends once I get to the action. I hope you finish this as I would really like to know what happens. Plus I never get tired of Edward and Alice being put in their place.
jeoliverio chapter 21 . 3/12/2017
I wish you finished this story. I really like it and I would like to know how Eddie and alice take Bella & Jasper are mates?
BloodyWolfQueen chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Please update, continue, and complete!
Kushka chapter 21 . 7/11/2016
wish there was more of story
orchidluv chapter 21 . 4/15/2016
Oh no no no this was getting so good why is it not completed? oh be still my heart I need more!
orchidluv chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
As I said before, awesome story but the inconsistencies are driving me mad. First his name was Jasper Anthony Whitlock, then it was Jasper Andrew Whitlock. Then you named the animal gifted nomad David, only to call him Christopher later on. Also, Bella says that it's only October so they won't have missed much school, now as they go to school it's halfway through? Please fix
orchidluv chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Loving this story. I love the strong Major and stories where Bella is so similar to the books. You need a spelling beta, otherwise the story is wonderful and I am having a great laugh!