Reviews for The Major
SweetSouthernGal chapter 21 . 7/4
Love what youve done here so far. I hope you pick the story back up again.
tamwhit chapter 21 . 7/3
Please update your story soon
craftntaft chapter 21 . 6/17
Please update this story and want to see how everything goes. Want to see what's going on between lick the semi love Square between Edward, Alice, Bella and Jasper and how that's going to work out?
Please finish this! I love it so much!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 21 . 5/1
Did you ever compete this story on another site?
JasperYuSexyBeast chapter 21 . 3/24
I really like your stories I just hate that it ends once I get to the action. I hope you finish this as I would really like to know what happens. Plus I never get tired of Edward and Alice being put in their place.
jeoliverio chapter 21 . 3/12
I wish you finished this story. I really like it and I would like to know how Eddie and alice take Bella & Jasper are mates?
BloodyWolfQueen chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Please update, continue, and complete!
Kushka chapter 21 . 7/11/2016
wish there was more of story
orchidluv chapter 21 . 4/15/2016
Oh no no no this was getting so good why is it not completed? oh be still my heart I need more!
orchidluv chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
As I said before, awesome story but the inconsistencies are driving me mad. First his name was Jasper Anthony Whitlock, then it was Jasper Andrew Whitlock. Then you named the animal gifted nomad David, only to call him Christopher later on. Also, Bella says that it's only October so they won't have missed much school, now as they go to school it's halfway through? Please fix
orchidluv chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Loving this story. I love the strong Major and stories where Bella is so similar to the books. You need a spelling beta, otherwise the story is wonderful and I am having a great laugh!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/11/2016
I love this story and re-read it often, but I see it hasn't been update since 2014...? Any chance you'll continue or have you abandoned it? From all your A/Ns I see you have quite the list of stories going, don't know if you're still working on them or not, though. A suggestion from a fan of your writing? You don't have to list all your WIPs in every chapter, it gets kind of redundant. Once in a story would suffice. Thank you, for what you've done so far. This is a wonderful story, even if left on a clifflie!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
Nooooo!
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 21 . 1/30/2016
Just found your story and love it! Hope you update and finish soon!