Reviews for I Dare You
jj chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
nice
Rubyrox9 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Mahayana chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was very well done, and I loved Naruto and Sasuke horse playing on the playground. Childish antics by grown men are always endearing. And your writing is, as usual, fantastic. The story flowed smoothly, and their make-out session was very hot. My one qualm is that, if Naruto was late because of a speculated girlfriend, him going to town with Sasuke's body is a little of a... "eeeh Naruto, that's technically cheating, break up with her first, man." Which could have been cleared up with a single sentence, so it's really no big deal and I will pretend that he was late due to some other reason like... having missed his bus or something. haha Also, Sasuke being a virgin is hilarious and very much in character. The boy is definitely asexual to most people. Thank you for writing this. It made my day.
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
YES! Yaoi, and humour, and awesome-writing-skillz all rolled into one! Love your work!
Of Fans And Flames chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I like this. Their banter flows well and is pretty entertaining to read. I also like how you actually mentioned Sasuke's (in)experience instead of having him be some sex god on the first go. People try to do that too often, and it's just unrealistic. Great job. :)
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
As of late, I really haven't been able to like SasuNaru/NaruSasu lemons. Although I believe with ever fiber of my being that they are madly, uncontrollably in love with each other, I don't see their relationship as a sexual one.

BUT, this was excellent. I love that you used words that aren't typically used. The ending is especially great, haha. Definitely one of the few sex/foreplay scenes that I liked.
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
aww this whas so sweet and hot relly lovly story
Hollymist chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
omg omg omg I LOVE IT! It was amazing when Naruto kissed Sasuke the second time!
kagomekikyo100 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
"Mouths aren't only for kissing, Sasuke" -Naruto

BEST FUCKING LINE EVERRRRRRRRRR XD
moopad chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
AAAAWWeee This is soooo sweet

Absolutely love it.

Thanx
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
That was awesome,I loved it and excellent job
Umi-nee-san chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Amazing, I loved it, your such a good writer and I like your style. Just one request finish this, write a second chapter or a sequel for what happens when they go Sasuke's place, I really wanna know what happens - 'I dare you' ;)
dancer-me chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ooh, this was really good! I like how you went about having Naruto explain his actions and how you set up their moment in the jungle gym. Great story idea!

Your writing really is rather good. ) Please write more SasuNaru! (or any other pairing you feel drawn to - I'm convinced I'll be reading all of your work anyway.)

Keep up the great writing!
thepresentgift18 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
omg! omg! omg! i LOVED this! absolutely great, especially with the jungle gym descriptions (and others). i could see it all happening in my head lol. i vote for sequel! (if you want to :D)
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Yo, ningen (human)! This was really good, so I took a look at what else you wrote, and you've GOT to write more NaruSasu - Your grammar is impeccable, and your story ideas are wonderful. Although I didn't read the other two (sorry, I can't STAND SasuSaku), this one story was good enough for me to tell that you're a really amazing writer. Also, if I could possibly ask for more from you, would you be willing to write ItaSasu? And possibly to write NaruSasuIta? I would be so grateful...awesome fic, and I can't wait to see more from you -