Reviews for Sail the Ocean Blue
Rae chapter 44 . 1/17
Are you ever going to continue this?
loveanime1999 chapter 44 . 9/8/2016
Aww! T_T noooo! it was getting to the even good part!
ms.kittyholiday chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Luffy is not a quiet person xD
BloodLustPrincess chapter 44 . 8/17/2016
So I'm under the assumption that Hidden in the Mist has taken all the Plot Bunnies captive... Sigh well I hope to read more of this one eventually
ishxallxgood chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
I like the set up. I wouldn't be able to get that green haired fool out of my mind either... ;D

How am I just discovering this now? Either way, love it so far.
Half Winged Angel in Despair chapter 44 . 4/30/2016
Really hope you haven't abandoned the story and update in the near future! Great story can't wait for more!
littleanjel chapter 44 . 4/13/2016
Please please please update again...I really love your story and I can't wait to read a new chapter )
BloodLustPrincess chapter 44 . 2/27/2016
More plzz... *Puppy Face* But seriously I'm loving the rewrite compared to the Quizilla version! Can't wait for more!
MistGirl1423 chapter 44 . 11/11/2015
My god I want more... I love this story so much!
Trusty chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
Holy shit. Conner snapped and got jealous of his bother? So he killed off the entire family?
Kori Namida chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
I really enjoyed binge reading your story over the past two days, it really reminded me of logging on to quizilla everyday back in the mid 2000's to see if All That Glitters had an update. (God I loved that story)
I love Rowan, she's a total badass but also flawed enough to be believable. I'm very happy with where this story is going! I know you are in college (me too) and time gets scarce, buy I hope you fund time here and there to work on this- it's too good to give up on. :)
By the way- I prefer people calling him Zolo. That is what I grew up with as well, and I agree that Zoro makes me think of Antonio Banderes.
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 44 . 9/12/2015
Sigh. Sniffle. Sob. So beautifully written. My heart aches. Oh god this is... Just wow. I can't wait to see what lies ahead.
Sambosleepwalker chapter 44 . 8/15/2015
Gotta say this story was a refreshing change of pace from most one piece stories and I really like the OC you added. Your characters are thought out and have some depth to them I really enjoy this story and hope you keep writing it man
Your now loyal reader,
SSW
Bunny-Girl2869 chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
I thought it was spelled Zoro? Well it doesn't really matter Rowan is added really well to the story from what I've read so far! :D
vampireprincessofempire chapter 44 . 7/23/2015