Reviews for Sail the Ocean Blue
ishxallxgood chapter 4 . 6/1
I like the set up. I wouldn't be able to get that green haired fool out of my mind either... ;D

How am I just discovering this now? Either way, love it so far.
Half Winged Angel in Despair chapter 44 . 4/30
Really hope you haven't abandoned the story and update in the near future! Great story can't wait for more!
littleanjel chapter 44 . 4/13
Please please please update again...I really love your story and I can't wait to read a new chapter )
BloodLustPrincess chapter 44 . 2/27
More plzz... *Puppy Face* But seriously I'm loving the rewrite compared to the Quizilla version! Can't wait for more!
MistGirl1423 chapter 44 . 11/11/2015
My god I want more... I love this story so much!
Trusty chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
Holy shit. Conner snapped and got jealous of his bother? So he killed off the entire family?
Kori Namida chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
I really enjoyed binge reading your story over the past two days, it really reminded me of logging on to quizilla everyday back in the mid 2000's to see if All That Glitters had an update. (God I loved that story)
I love Rowan, she's a total badass but also flawed enough to be believable. I'm very happy with where this story is going! I know you are in college (me too) and time gets scarce, buy I hope you fund time here and there to work on this- it's too good to give up on. :)
By the way- I prefer people calling him Zolo. That is what I grew up with as well, and I agree that Zoro makes me think of Antonio Banderes.
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 44 . 9/12/2015
Sigh. Sniffle. Sob. So beautifully written. My heart aches. Oh god this is... Just wow. I can't wait to see what lies ahead.
Sambosleepwalker chapter 44 . 8/15/2015
Gotta say this story was a refreshing change of pace from most one piece stories and I really like the OC you added. Your characters are thought out and have some depth to them I really enjoy this story and hope you keep writing it man
Your now loyal reader,
SSW
Bunny-Girl2869 chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
I thought it was spelled Zoro? Well it doesn't really matter Rowan is added really well to the story from what I've read so far! :D
vampireprincessofempire chapter 44 . 7/23/2015
awesome simply awesome
LateNightOwl chapter 44 . 7/16/2015
You kidding me? I loved the chapter, had me a lump as big as a softball in my throat, damn that last scene almost had me wailing TTTOTTT
raepan2010 chapter 44 . 7/8/2015
I spent the last week trying to catch up with this story. I only discovered, hmmm... Last Thursday?, I think. Details, who needs 'em? Anyway, I want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. It was something that I look forward to after a long day. If wasn't long ago that I started to read OC and self-inserts for One Piece. I typically stayed away from them. Since I'm now posting OC and self-inserts of my own I thought I would give it a try and read what other people put out there. A lot of them I can hardly stand. The OC is generally weak and makes either stupid decisions or they're given impossible powers with no explanation of those powers, only the author thought they sound cool. Eck, I can't stand characters like that. Which is why I love Rowan's character so much. She's strong willed and not a show off. If anything she's the opposite, trying to get people to not see the real her. I can relate to her personality on some level. Making her with such a tragic past makes it all the more interesting. I also enjoy reading the slow build up of romance between Rowan and Zolo. Though I'm hoping it picks up a bit more soon. :D Keep up the good work. I hope to read the next chapter soon.
Sam chapter 44 . 7/6/2015
Is this the end of your story?
Momochan77 chapter 44 . 7/4/2015
Such an awesome chapter! There's a reason for Connor's actions! Such a scary thought as to what the reasons could possibly be. But I digress. And Zolo! His voice brought Rowan back! I'm so frigging happy about thay. Although I am very sad to hear about her arm. I wonder who's after her? Please update again soon :) because I really want to know what happens next! Especially between Rowan and Zolo!