Reviews for Sail the Ocean Blue
Sam chapter 44 . 19h
Is this the end of your story?
Momochan77 chapter 44 . 7/4
Such an awesome chapter! There's a reason for Connor's actions! Such a scary thought as to what the reasons could possibly be. But I digress. And Zolo! His voice brought Rowan back! I'm so frigging happy about thay. Although I am very sad to hear about her arm. I wonder who's after her? Please update again soon :) because I really want to know what happens next! Especially between Rowan and Zolo!
JimtheFish14 chapter 44 . 7/1
Did Zolo at least get the Marine jacket so Rowan can get the letter? are they still on the island? UGH I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. I'm remembering her fight with Conor in the first version of this story and ugh I was seriously about to cry. I can't wait for the next one.
SNicole25 chapter 44 . 7/1
If Connor's dead now than doesn't she have to return to Dublin? There's nothing standing in her way now.
KittyRex chapter 44 . 7/1
Thank you for the new chapter! It was extremely awesome, I really liked it.
I hope you have a good day or night, and keep up the good work!
Isadora8156 chapter 44 . 7/1
oh my god i can't believe this fic updated!1 and it's such an awesome update! I love this fic so much, thank you for writing this chapter!
suntan140 chapter 44 . 7/1
awesome chapter rowan is queen
JassAsylum chapter 44 . 7/1
Omg! You updatedand it was fucking beautiful! Love this chapter so so so much, you are an awesome author and I can't wait for this story to continue!
SNicole25 chapter 43 . 4/28
This is one of the most intense and brilliant stories I've ever read. I love Rowan and everything you've packed into her personality. Please continue this, I love reading a\about what she's been through.
One of the richest and interesting stories I've seen for this fan base :D Love how you described the island and it's inhabitants with such detail, makes it that much more realistic. Really want you to write more!
vampireprincessofempire chapter 43 . 4/1
and know we know her past! I hate conor even more now
Polyamory chapter 43 . 4/1
Kinda remembers me of Itachi and his betrayel... Suspicious
Ponpyon chapter 43 . 4/1
Hello my dear author! I've been following this story since it was on quizilla and mannn... This time, i just couldn't bear it anymore! (This is actually my first time reviewing in any stories and trust me, i have read and followed countless of them!)
This chapter is too darn awesome for me to not review! I even had to punch my wall to force myself to recover from the feels in this chapter.
The interactions of Rowan and her family.. How close was she with her family.. And how she felt when she lost all of them within one night... Its too much for me to handle! I even had tears swirling in my eyes constantly throughout this chapter... And of course, your way of writing this chapter is superb! It grabbed my attention so much that while i was scrolling down, i had to keep looking at the scrollbar to hope for it to not reach the bottom.
It's such a pity that Rowan is not in the manga and i cannot imagine how awesome it would be for this chapter to be animated or drawn! If you were to write a book with this chapter's plot alone, i would buy it in a heartbeat (and would probably hunt you down for your autograph) It has been so long since i have felt such urge to see a story animated or drawn. If i'm not so busy, i would definitely draw some fan-art for your story!
And yes! I approve to writing one-shots! Rowan's family is too adorable to resist!
Lastly I thank you for writing this story and making my life a brighter place!
Girlwithnosoul chapter 43 . 4/1
oh god poor rowan!Why connor?!WHY! :(
Thank you for updating!
XLil MEkoX chapter 43 . 3/31
I shall feed you many reviews if it makes you update faster! :D

I REALLY loved this chapter! The details in it are just phenomenal! Now we know Rowan's past from her point of view, we finally see her powerful family and their fate. Not to mention how Mihawk is involved, I'd like to see more flashbacks of Rowan and Mihawk, and I DEFINITELY would love to see some oneshots of Rowan's family :') it'll make me tear up with feels! I'm also curious as to what turned Conor against his own family? Of course the marines had some sway in it- it's been a LONG time since I've read this story on quizzilla, this newer, more refined version is still just so epic!

I can not WAIT for the next chapter! Please please PLEASE update soon!
Happy writing and much love!