Reviews for Sail the Ocean Blue
Bumblebee1013 chapter 4 . 11/4
I’m confused. It goes to chapter 11 when I want chapter 5. Am I missing something? Love the story so far but confused as to way it’s missed out 6 chapters.
BreadTeaApples chapter 5 . 10/29
Is it supposed to jump from chapter 4 to chapter 11? I'm kinda confused.
JimtheFish14 chapter 2 . 9/29
I love version 3.0 so far! I always love seeing the interaction between Rowan and Zolo. I can't wait till you're all caught up with this! Just take your time, please don't stress about this when you have school and a job!
Snowgirl7589 chapter 1 . 9/10
is it supposed to jump from Chap 4 to Chap 11 like that? eh, I'm sure the blanks will get filled in.
Rocha Tempest chapter 38 . 9/9
Just finished re-reading this(for like, the 25th time). I need more, so I seriously hope you update soon.
dayofblacksun chapter 42 . 9/1
Great job! Thank you for updating. I've loved this story since quizilla. Quick question, will Rowan use Conqueror's Haki? In the story, there are instances with killing intent that make me think of haki. I know the King's Haki is supposed to be rare, yet we've seen quite a few characters with it. Plus, two shipmates having it doesn't seem unlikely considering that those with King's haki always end up interacting (And Ace and Luffy growing up together...) And Rowan literally has King's blood flowing through her veins.

(I'm so sorry, I forgot Rowan's dream. What does she want to be the greatest of? Dublin rulers?)

Do the Marines know she's Dublin's Queen? Will her nickname ever change?
OMG you came back! Glad I will be able to read this story again!
Rae chapter 44 . 1/17
Are you ever going to continue this?
loveanime1999 chapter 44 . 9/8/2016
Aww! T_T noooo! it was getting to the even good part!
ms.kittyholiday chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Luffy is not a quiet person xD
BloodLustPrincess chapter 44 . 8/17/2016
So I'm under the assumption that Hidden in the Mist has taken all the Plot Bunnies captive... Sigh well I hope to read more of this one eventually
ishxallxgood chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
I like the set up. I wouldn't be able to get that green haired fool out of my mind either... ;D

How am I just discovering this now? Either way, love it so far.
Half Winged Angel in Despair chapter 44 . 4/30/2016
Really hope you haven't abandoned the story and update in the near future! Great story can't wait for more!
littleanjel chapter 44 . 4/13/2016
Please please please update again...I really love your story and I can't wait to read a new chapter )
BloodLustPrincess chapter 44 . 2/27/2016
More plzz... *Puppy Face* But seriously I'm loving the rewrite compared to the Quizilla version! Can't wait for more!