Reviews for My Name
XlOZ0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c3HvNst0ricR
Guest chapter 22 . 5/26/2018
Hi there! This fanfic series is done but I hope people will see this message since I'm just going around a few fanfics to spread the news that a new La Corda d'Oro manga series is back! And this one features the original cast in their COLLEGE YEARS! This sequel series just started December of last year but we waited 'til a scan group picked it up and the muses-scans team did! They posted the first chapter here - /2kpKDS3 (or check their tumblr page if the link doesn't work)! Go check it out! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Heeey!~

Sorry if this isn't a review but I just want to spread the word that the La Corda d'Oro manga series is back with a sequel! And before you go off thinking this is the Linden Hall series, I'm talking about AN ACTUAL SEQUEL featuring the OG cast! The title's called La Corda d'Oro - College Arc (or Kin'iro no Korda/金色のコルダ 大学生編 if you want to search it up) and it's set 3 years after the previous series!

I've seen some raws from chapter 1 and it looks AMAZING (search up kaworichan's tumblr and the link's posted in her lcdo tag).

So yeah it's not very popular right now, maybe because nobody's aware of it yet (plus it's spanking brand new with 2 chapters so far). So if you could just spread the word we might be able to attract some scangroups to translate the series for us! Well, I guess that's about it for my invitation to the hype train.

Keep writing and keep up the good work! :)
Kikou-chan chapter 18 . 3/8/2018
Wow, you make Kaho and Tsuchiura nurse sick!Len scene so real and good. Love with the details you put in and how apparent their care is for him.
Hola chapter 17 . 3/5/2018
Wow this is a very nice chappie. i like how len, hino, tsuchi help each other in action. please update soon please
Cute Girl chapter 16 . 2/24/2018
wow what a great story you have. those ppl reviewing your story aint lying. this is obviously the most 'different', the most uncheesy, purposeful story i have ever read this whole fandom. Yes i want to see how the next chapter will wrap up.
Carrot chapter 16 . 2/23/2018
People should be reading this fic. Like damn, I can't believe how much they are missing out right now. This fic deserves many favs, views, and follows. Too bad I don't have an account yet. Well at least I am doing my part too. Keep up the good work. BTW? Are you a musician? You're so knowledgeable about these musical terms so far
Kitty chapter 15 . 2/22/2018
Oh shit! are you a musician? You are great in explaining detailed music terms
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2018
This fic is soooo underrated with only this much view. For me, it's so perfect and i cannot fathom why. Please update soon
Hikaru chapter 16 . 2/22/2018
Oh mai god! this story is so amazing! it's the only la corda d'oro fic with sensible character development i found out.I like how the suspense is. I expected there will be lots of comforts in the next chapies.
Iforgotmyaccount chapter 16 . 2/21/2018
I really love the suspense that is building up here. And I do hope nothing will happen to my beloved Len (well, it would be interesting if something will and sudden plot twists could make this more interesting and a bit longer too. whatever you do don't kill Len or anyone one of then except for the antagonist hahaha) Hope you'll keep on updating and keep up the good work in writing this wonderful fic
minnah chapter 16 . 2/21/2018
Sorry about that Hahahaha. anyhow. You have no idea how damn happy I was to see new chapies in this fic. I was literally jumping with joy just to see how many chapters were added here after about 3 or 4 years of waiting.
So far I really love were this story is heading and I can really say that this last chapter that you've uploaded sent chills to my spine. Like damn, I hate suspense (in a good way). Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see new chapters for this fic soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2018
Damn keyboard hahahaha. U have no idea how damn happy
minnah chapter 16 . 2/21/2018
You have no idea how happy I was to see new updates f
You hav