Reviews for Behind the smoke
willietom chapter 1 . 3/15
i LOVE YOUR STORY
Nightwings chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I don't see why people always peg their stories as 'cheesy'. They aren't cheesy people! Really, they aren't! The term is sweet!
It's those supposed 'cheesy' stories that pull the ol' heartstrings. :)
Thank you for writing this, my friend. It was...wow, it was great. I can't describe it other than saying that I want to be a mutant really badly.
I love seeing this side of Logan and I just wish he would show it more often. You did it justice. This is a story you can hang your hat on.
God bless you, friend!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
It was nice that everyone tired to comfort kurt and make him happy good work!
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
A wonderful story! I love this :)!
KnightA3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I think it's a great story. It goes more in-depth about the effects such an experience would have on Kurt, and I like detail. There are some grammar issues, and a few typos, but nothing that really distracts from the content of the story. Besides, nobody is perfect. Overall, I think you did a great job. :)
Captain Mal SIR chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
you've hit me in the face with such feels ;-;
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was priceless! So utterly priceless! I just totally loved the story! It was way...AWESOME! I do love kurt!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awww! Too cute. :)
Ai chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
The story itself is a great missing scene in that episode, I loved how you personify Logan's character.

...grammar/spelling is distracting and confusing at times. If you're really trying, then there's always room for improvement!

But overall I really enjoyed this story!
Otaku-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Omgosh! That has to be the cutest things I've read in a while. I for one love the ending. Man I love Kurt ...and Logan!