Reviews for Epiphany
sonneblom chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
I loved this, gonna go see if you wrote more stories.
Mischief101 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I really enjoyed this and I hope you go through with the follow up story. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
azerjaban chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Poor Dunca, it 'does' look bad though- really bad but I can't help but laugh at this part

"Well," Logan ventured after a moment. "I guess we've been outed. Again. You know we really kind of suck at this whole secrecy thing."

And the spilled milk thing- if you ever continue this I would love to see the Logan/Jackie dynamic.

azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hmm quick to forgive- but that's Logan.
spuffiness chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Thank you so much! I had forgotten this moment and how miserable I was when she got back together again with Duncan when Logan was so obviously the right choice.

Their characters are so spot on. Logan would be a jerk but his feelings for Veronica when be his saving grace.
betsal chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Good story!They really suck at the secrecy thing! Very funny ending.
ears chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
That was rather fun, I found the ending really rather humourous, nice job!
Natskl chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Veronica and Logan being secretive is kinda hot...LOL!If it had happened like this on the show, I tend to think that this is exactly how Duncan would have reacted! I hope you do a follow-up!
Josielynn chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Good ending. I enjoyed this fic. Thanks for sharing it.
Nikki chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
This was great, I really liked the final chapter. My favorite scene was the one with Logan and Wallace - it was very funny.
HoneyBee1 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Whaaa... you can't stop now! I need more drama!
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I don't care if its been done before, it is what should have happened! :)
betsal chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I loved it! Always Logan.
Josielynn chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I really liked Logan's last line. Thanks for sharing this.
fire1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You have a good start and could Develop this story line into a good long fun story.

I hope you put up more chapters for it.