Reviews for Behind the Mask
purpleswans chapter 25 . 12/1
Wow, I like this! Feme!Allen poker pair does seem to be a guilty pleasure of mine though... I like how complex and unique this story is, you did a good job in world building for this story. I hope you update soon!
Pliz finish this its a nice story
SeleneAlice chapter 25 . 9/23
please update this story soon
kiara8 chapter 23 . 5/8
Could the boy who punched Tyki possibly be Nea? Updates plz
jy24 chapter 25 . 12/6/2015
Now it just got really serious and then I have to wait for so long for the next update. When are you going to update the next chapter when the battle is near. Please update this as the ending and the confrontation is near and I bet that many readers also want to know more too.
TheDragonLovesThePrincess chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
updaaaaaaaate! geeeez! it's been like foreveeeeerrr! please!
Elvea Theb chapter 25 . 2/5/2015
Oh my god, I love this story so freaking much. Please update and have mercy on this poor tormented soul that wants to know what happens next! I wish I was as creative as you lol -
KillerAkuma chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Awesome Story
FionaEve-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Good day Jasper-Jazz I really love your story but not just the story but also the plot. I understand that it really is hard to write while studying. I have already read your other stories and I will describe it as a Perfect Piece Of A Story and you Behind the Mask is one of the most that made my heart and mind experience different kind of sensations. I leaped at joy I grunted at anger, I sobbed at sadness, I squeled at the sweetness and mostly I blushed and felt really hot to your well writen smexy scene and I love your pairing Wisely and Adam/Millenium Earl I never thought of that And I Go For Poker Pair! I love them so much as much in your story. Iloveyouauthor

FionaEve-chan
FionaEve-chan chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
Lovelove your story
Jumpingrainbows chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
Great story I love it 3 hope you take the time to update soon
AiMila chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
Well it was a nice way of making peace with the snow. And its smells fishy with whatever allena is planing to do.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Ummmmmmm that was a little too realistic and bothering for some reason
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
*whispers in your ear* Pssst... Come back. I want to see Tyki prove himself to the Earl. It's been roughly six months, so- You know. Chapter 25? I don't have much room to say anything when it comes to updating either, but I believe in you.

The scene about the miscarriage in this chapter was very sad and romantic. Bravo! I love those feels.

I have no opinion of the Earl and Wisely. The ship doesn't bother me, but it's not something I'd really go for usually. I'm afraid I'll have to leave it to you to decide what to do with them.

Abyss-chan out!
DianasLilleMus chapter 24 . 3/25/2014
please opdate soon. Its a good story