Reviews for Behind the Mask
devixenrox85 chapter 27 . 4/10
First of all, I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. Not only the bad relationship, but being sexually harassed twice and not being believed by friends? I can only imagine how that must feel, and I'm aware that can never measure up to the real thing. I do believe you: people put a lot on the line when they speak up about being sexually harassed, so I must admire the courage you have to do it in a public space.
Second, thank you for finishing the story. That shows how much you care for your readers. I hope you find more joy in life from here on out.
TheDragonLovesThePrincess chapter 27 . 4/10
Hello~ it's nice to see this fic finally finished, but i'm so horribly sorry for what happened in the time spent apart! TT But i am so happy that you're doing better and that the one fic i've followed since the beginning wasn't actually abandoned. it's good to hear from you once more!~ I'm proud of who you've become, you stand strong even with scars hun~
purpleswans chapter 27 . 4/10
OMG, you have no idea how happy I am that you finished this! I now have hope for all my other favorite stories tht haven't updated in 4 years.

*sideways glance at all if my own stories that haven't been updated in years* And, maybe thus is a sign for me to get back into writing
MillenniaPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Pretty, pretty please update! THIS STORY IS ADORABLE
purpleswans chapter 25 . 12/1/2016
Wow, I like this! Feme!Allen poker pair does seem to be a guilty pleasure of mine though... I like how complex and unique this story is, you did a good job in world building for this story. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/13/2016
Pliz finish this its a nice story
SeleneAlice chapter 25 . 9/23/2016
please update this story soon
kiara8 chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
Could the boy who punched Tyki possibly be Nea? Updates plz
jy24 chapter 25 . 12/6/2015
Now it just got really serious and then I have to wait for so long for the next update. When are you going to update the next chapter when the battle is near. Please update this as the ending and the confrontation is near and I bet that many readers also want to know more too.
TheDragonLovesThePrincess chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
updaaaaaaaate! geeeez! it's been like foreveeeeerrr! please!
Elvea Theb chapter 25 . 2/5/2015
Oh my god, I love this story so freaking much. Please update and have mercy on this poor tormented soul that wants to know what happens next! I wish I was as creative as you lol -
KillerAkuma chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Awesome Story
FionaEve-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Good day Jasper-Jazz I really love your story but not just the story but also the plot. I understand that it really is hard to write while studying. I have already read your other stories and I will describe it as a Perfect Piece Of A Story and you Behind the Mask is one of the most that made my heart and mind experience different kind of sensations. I leaped at joy I grunted at anger, I sobbed at sadness, I squeled at the sweetness and mostly I blushed and felt really hot to your well writen smexy scene and I love your pairing Wisely and Adam/Millenium Earl I never thought of that And I Go For Poker Pair! I love them so much as much in your story. Iloveyouauthor

FionaEve-chan