Reviews for Practicality
bluerose45 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
are you going continue this?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
You should do another chapter where Dinah figures out why she ran and helps her relieve her problem by taking her to bed
fireman12468 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is realistic but can we have more of this story
Faterunner chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was really good! Nice flow, characterization, UST... I just wish there was another chapter or two!

Good job :)
YJfan chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Chapter 2 please?
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I like the angsty teen angle you are going for. Plus I need to read more good Artemis stories. WOOT for fem-slash! Where can I find more ArtemisXBlackCanary stories like this? I want more darn it!
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
hahhhaa Loved it:D
CarnivalxLove chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was so sweet. I'm such a sucker for angst one-sided relationships sometimes it worries me. I adore your style of writing. I love how you subtly hint to Artemis's actions in the second section and I adore how unlike many authors you didn't have to say that Artemis had a crush on Dinah. You edged it on and allowed and her thoughts and actions to tell us rather than saying it flatly. It was lovely.
Lalalisa chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Omg that was angsty. Can you do a one-shot of smut between Ollie and Artemis? I think that would be so awesome. You are a great writer.
buckyayo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was just wonderful, really. Marvelous. I hope there will be more.
Cass chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Perfect just F-ing PREFECT! Words I can't even I! *jumps up and down* I LOVE IT YOU ARE THE BEST EVER! I LOVES YOU!
realizations chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Artemis's inner monologue about her dating. The REASON capes just can't date normally. You *nailed* it. You really did.

And her reasons for liking BC, that stood out to me the most. Though, I think I'm in love with Canary's boots. XD Stomping them must be so much funnnn.
Hi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Are you gonna make a sequel? Please do!
The Amazing McCormick chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was... Whoa.

Angst to the max.
morgie is lazy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
KSDHFIE HFKLJDS;LFJDLSKJFKSGDFUE IHRYIWRY

MERCY

GOD

oh wow i love dinah/artemis. I do.

this was lovely Rieeeee