Reviews for Hollow High
Nagisa4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I didn't even have the time to sign in! This was the best shit I have read in like, forever and it was looooooong so that was a plus. The sex was great, and I like that Uchihacest you threw in there. All in all, this was magical. I might just add you to my fav artists. Well, that's all, see ya!
DeciverOfTheNight chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Your story was amazing. I love your view on the characters, high school and pretty much everything. You are a spectacular writer :)
valre chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Phew. That was a long one. And you wrote this in two weeks? Crazy.

I can't possibly express how much I loved this fic. It was perfect. It was such a sweet story. I feel like there's still hope, you know?

This fic had it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I was so hopeful that Gaara wasn't a monster. I was so happy. It was hard reading about Naruto's financial troubles, and even the other characters' plights. The gossip was tough, and I think you did a good job with Naruto as a character by making him wary of Gaara in the beginning, and slowly changing him to love.

You're very talented, and this is a very good piece.
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I absolutey adored this!
Kodan KooriOni chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
My goodness, I adored this! I laughed so much! (I sounded like a crazy psychopath when I did though) You write very well, there were barely any mistakes in this whole huge thing, and the plot moved at a great pace-it felt like it all developed at the perfect speed. I'm defiantly going to check out your other works! Great job!
MerucielagoLust chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aw. This was the best GaaNaru one shot i've ever read. So cute.
WolfirePrincess chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I think it's the best.
Che chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I like the story. It's good. But I just don't like a bit of the sense of slice of life into it. Or maybe the sense that it's not quite done yet. I don't like reading stuff that has a slice of life sense into it, cause it reminds me of things I'm trying to forget when I'm reading or watching films. Although the development of Naruto and Gaara is quite long, I still feel that it's not enough. The ending felt quite anti climatic. I was hoping that Naruto is like telling the story to their, Gaara and Naruto's, adopted children. Cause Naruto seems like talking in past tense sometimes. And now that I think about it, it will be a good ending for this. Naruto and Gaara with their adopted kids working on their center for abused or abondoned animals. what do you think? Anyway, I enjoy reading this. Thank you.
Hizumi-lover chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I'm going to be completely honest: this was by far the best fic I've ever read in my entire life and I'm pretty sure no other fic can top this.

Please keep writing! (:
Sammi chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is the kind of fanfic I love to read. When the first kiss in the story makes my stomach flip. Everything was just perfect! 3
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
your writing style is EXACTLY what i try to achieve every time i set pen to paper, or finger to keyboard. I'm probably going to read this a few more times, just to remember the simple way you paint a scene.

Bravo! This was excellent, and it's not even a pairing I have ever even particularly cared for.

I'm really really glad that I found out about this through Tumblr; this was an excellent read.
Nerinyx chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh my god it was fucking beautiful.

GLORIOUS.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I really love this. I love it slowly goes from dreary and warms up just like their love. the tone is perfectly mantained and all your characters are just perfect. Althoguh I wish it wasn't set in highschool... my highschool is nothing like a steryotype nor is it some super weird school. It makes it hard to relate to steryotypes...

But I love this story! Love has no bounds and I hop[e those damn loud mouths at their school would better direct their gaping into saying how awesome Gaara is and how admirable Naruto is.
KawaiiGaara chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That had to have been the LONGEST one-shot I have ever read in my life-and OMFG I loved every minute of it! Every word *o* So lovely and well written! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING IT! I love Gaara and Naruto pairing stories w You did them justice! :D
and Teng chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
... Favorite one-shot. Like ever. Out of every one-shot I have ever read in the 5 years of fanfiction(oh! This is why I never had a life! lol), yours is definitely in top 10. Amazing story, interpretation of characters, dialogue, etc etc. Love you, super legit.