Reviews for CrossDresser Stories
in real life

if it does

i'm going to cry
Sugarbubblegum333 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Okay, I know I told you this already but I'm going to compliment your writing again because it deserves it. Seriously :}

Aw, thank you so much. I find you awesome as well :3 Seriously, you're just the best, dude. I don't even know how to say how much you're amazing! :D And Rydia says thank you for remembering her birthday :) -Rydia hugs you back just as tightly-

People love your OC's because they're fucking awesome, dude. You've created characters that are not only original but it's like they are reaching out to all of us and giving us a slap across the face while saying "Hey, dude, listen. This is how incredible and epic your OC's could be if you stop being a lazy ass!" XD

Take your time with the one-shot. I would hate to put pressure on you for it C:

Anyways, the review.

You know how I feel about this already. I could seriously cry when reading this and I read it again despite you messaging it to me XD I can't help but fall in love with your writing. I'm just so jealous of your talent for it.

And Damien, Jam and Arabella are just so epic. And to have to go through something like that is painful to read in a good way. I just hope that whoever adopts them is actually nice and not some grouchy old person who's so snobby that even breathing out common people air is disrespectful to her XD

I also love the interactions between Jam and his daddy. They seem like they're really close and it shows how much they love each other :) Which is sometimes hard to find in a father and son relationship.

I really want to see where you go with this because I know you said "This could be a one-shot" but I don't want it to be a one-shot. And I know I probably sound selfish right now XD But believe me, I shall be selfish if I have to get your writing out of you :D
Blossom Utonium chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
DAMN i didnt get to be the first to review this AMAZING story :( BUT i was first to read it, YAY! :D Simply amazing work :) Keep it up
Mr.Dead chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
! xD

You must turn this into a multi-chapter story! I love it so much and I also love how you let the audience see how he develops character building. This whole chapter was just one major work of art. You need to to keep writing. I love how the characters are so unique and stand out from anyother OC that has been created.

Jamie is one of the most amazing ocs ever brought to fanfic!

Btw...why does that strange family like scorpions so much?
Raining Skittles chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Awwww, this is so sad :( Also, I'm going to try and watch bride wars tomorrow, for the collab- it's still on, right? :3
queen of trash chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
A continuation? C: That's great!

Damn, it must be tough for Jamie, Bella and Damien... just the fact that their parents couldn't keep them because they were gay makes me mad. I mean that's just homophobic. : But they may have a point with the bug eating and crossdressing... but it's still wrong!

I'd love a continuation to this, your writing's awesome. You should really really write more, but I can understand if school's in the way.

I will be looking forward to the one-shot! :)
Mr.Dead chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Jamie should never apologize for being himaelf! :) Really great story.
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oooh dear, I'm - I'm going to cry. Damn it...

I feel so bad for him. I wanna give him a hug so bad...Be proud, Jamie, be proud!

You went so much more in depth with him that other author do with their OC's. I find it hard to like my own OC's, much less others, but yours is so much more likeable. He's really, truly unique and I love him. :3
papayakat chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
normally

i dislike ocs

even mine

but this

just

amazing.
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awwww hun, im on the verge of tears :') GREAT job
Raining Skittles chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Thank you so much, dude. Beautifully written, emotional, perfect.

Makes me love Jamie even more.

-Chloe
DaughterofOdin chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aww! Poor Jamie! He is just so awesome... This is a whole new side of him. I just feel bad for him. I loved the ending!D

It's ok Jamie,I still love you, your just to adorscable! But seriously,write some more South Park fics/oneshots! This is just amazing! Pure epicness!
SweetSinister chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh god.. This was amazing.. Your OC is really, really unique. I love him! A special one indeed..! I loved the ending and I would LOVE to see more writing from you! It's obviously wonderful..!

10/10
Sugarbubblegum333 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I was almost in tears when Jamie was getting all upset about people hating him for who he is :'C Jamie, you are wonderful just the way you are and don't you ever forget that

I love your writing style so please keep it up :D Also, the whole disabling PM thing was Fanfiction's fault. They changed my settings _
queen of trash chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow.

This really let's you see another side to Jamie. It was great. I mean, this kinda stuff really gets you thinking, what's really going on in someone's mind. Liked how you used Anza. And I really enjoyed the ending. :)

You should seriously write more stuff - it's very good! :D