Reviews for Lighting the Fuse
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 1 . 1/22
You should continue this! I'd would love to read. PM me!
annoyedErma chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is so cute, I love the how subtle yet powerful the family vibe was and the sleepy/drugged Parker was so cute! I especially liked the last line, it was just perfect. I hope you write the sequel soon! I want to see Elliot's revenge on the idiot who drugged Parker. Thanks for a nice, fluffy read
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Fantastic Story. I would to see a sequel. Great job!
Mirsa chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
perhaps make Parker's words and sentences a bit more slurred and slang-y as the drug really starts getting to her. otherwise, this is so cute it makes my insides tremble slightly! love the family dynamic and Nate calling Parker "baby girl," so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Hi,
I know I have asked this before..But everytime I re-read this wonderful story of yours, I just can't help but ask. Any chance you've written a part 2 to it..Them tracking down and finding out who did this and if it's part of somthing bigger or just after Parker or...Please write a part 2...
Amelia
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
PLease OH PLease! Say you have written a sequeal to this GREAT story...Please..
Amelia
Amelia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was such a truly GREAT story..I really hope that you write a part two for it..Them finding out who or if it's a ring of who's and what they do to him ot them...I can so see Elliot going in and showing what happens when his 'faimly' is messed.. You did such a wonderful , truly wonderful creation of this story...
Amelia chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh Please..PLEASE! Tell me you did a sequeal to this story..It was just so good, and can imagine all kinds of ways they would make sure who ever did this payed for thier crime of it...And if it was some kind of ring or some rich and powerful sleezy..OHH are they going to pay..snicker...Thank you so much for writting this, it was perfect.. And I really do hope you have a another part to it?
KaySub chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great story! Really hope you decide to write a sequel.
WickedKoko chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I thought this was great, cant wait for a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love this!
Gaialy chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This so needs a sequel:)
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Poor Parker! I love how Eliot knew almost immediately that something was wrong though. He's so sweet when he's not all growly :3
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
YES! This is brilliant! Will there be a sequel, detailing exactly what the family does to those who mess with one of their own? Hope so! Great work on this!

Cheers!