Reviews for Cheater
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I've thought about the people who died for awhile, and I have to say: nicely written. I like how he remembers the other times he almost died. A little more humor on Allan's part might've made it better-but I like funny stuff, so there-but very nice. Keep writing RH stories!
Leech101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Great, I just watched an old repeat of Robin Hood, I never got round to deleting and after I saw Allan's death I don't want to. I never forgot the pain of watching my favourite TV character at the time die lonely and in such a grim way. This story helps to cushion the blow of his death. Really good, and I really liked the end bit.
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
D': Ok I don't know whether to call it a happy ending or not...But I really hated this episode...Why'd they have to write the episode so the Son of a b**** Sheriff took his body to the castle? Had they left him there, there was only a 99.5 % chance he would have died. There would be a .5% chance two very special and dearly missed friends of his would have stumbled across him! Ok, I know I'm rambling and that his injuries were fatal, but, say Djaq and Will just HAPPENED to be on their way back to Nottingham? Plus, maybe Djaq could have done something for Robin as well. Uggh. Sorry I ranted. But I really liked the ending, they were both very in character, LOL, "So I made it to hell, then,"

Allan, you would say that. And at least Marian and Tom were there. Cause it would have sucked if Allan was alone... D': I did tear up during this though, it was very well written!