Reviews for Between the Lines
BroflovskiFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You should also continue this story, even though you haven't updated in a while. You write will amazingly, but you write grell very well too.
angel61991 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
i love it so far! that french bastard needs 2 see what happens when u piss grell off. please update soon.
ForTheGun chapter 4 . 1/31/2012

This has been my favorite fanfic since the first chapter!
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Man i really want to read the next chapter of this, it's really good!
music lover LOL chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I liked the story so much! I've always thought that the idea of William leaving was too depressive, but now I need to read more! Please, i'd be glad if you continue :)

MyChemicalDarkness chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I'm really enjoying this! :D Haha I love the letter Will wrote to Grell~ So cute in its own way X) I do hope you'll continue with it. One thing, though, is the french. I'm quite fluent in that language and some of the phrases you've written don't quite make sense ; It seems as if you've put the English phrases into a translator and they've come out with that. Translators are usually okay for a word but putting sentences in them make them choppy and, well, incorrect ; But yeah, I'm looking forward to another chapter hopefully~
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
hahahaaha in his own way, will does care about grell, otherwise, he wouldn't have kept all those letters. More please!
LumBabsFan chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Yeah, so this is the first Kuroshitsuji fanfic I'm reviewing, especially as a newly self-declared shipper of WillxGrell. XD I really like what you've done so far! Everyone feels pretty IC and you can clearly hear them speaking in your mind as you read it. I really hope to see this continue, great job!
nemiah chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
such an awesome story...

and I really want Jean to get beat up.
croquant chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I like where this is going, a lot. I was afraid the plot would be stale but I think describing the everyday happenings at the office creates a really nice mood. I'm actually hoping there aren't any epic conflicts. I'm also hoping for more noticeable changes in the dynamic between Grell and William, since it seems to be almost the same from the first chapter. But yeah, the fluffiness was very enjoyable :)
croquant chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh man, poor Grell. Very in character and I just lol'd at the short attention span part.
KittyCarmine chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
My heart sank as well, poor Grell. There's something horribly true about most of the records being full of failed romances and boring lives as well. I'm glad this turned into a massive plot line as I'm looking forward to more of this!
vivianmagic chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Wondering how things would turn out to be... Ahh, can't wait to read more!
PearlDahlia chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter :) poor Grell :'(
Moonshoes Colfer chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh wow... that was awesome!

Please tell me you're going to continue this? Please? It's so good! And don't worry, you did an awesome job with Grell. He wasn't OOC at all :)