Reviews for Going Home
Blackwolflegend chapter 1 . 4/9
I've read this story meany times and I just love it it's on my fave list
Calmzone1 chapter 34 . 4/7
great AU story! I know there are quite a few typoz throughout it that distract you while reading, but the underlying story is well done. I hope you get the opportunity to complete it.
Hope06 chapter 5 . 3/3
I forgot how much I LOVED this story think I read it on Potions and Snitches the first time
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 2/5
I don't know what to say about this. It isn't very good or well written. I'm not sure if I'll read further. It's like all of the clich├ęs one could think of wrapped into just the first chapter. And your story is over 200k words!? What could you possibly have to say?
Blackwolflegend chapter 16 . 1/26
I think you are doing an amazing job and going at just the perfect speed!

I love your idea and how the story is unfolding. At first I was a little confused by Harry's age but I think maybe I missed reading something.

You have such amazing detail and that is rare around here I'm guilty of not having a lot myself.

I am very much enjoying your story and cant wait to find out what is going to happen.

I'm sorry but I have to ask are we going to see Sirius?
Guest chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
It's been two years. PLEASE update!
mandancie chapter 34 . 12/8/2014
oh my goodness! This was an amazing story. I know it has been a while since you've worked on this story. I really hope all is well with you. I really loved the relationship between Harry and Severus. Again, such an awesome story. :) I really do hope that you come back to this. I would love to see Severus in a Santa costume.
phoenixfire2390 chapter 34 . 11/27/2014
I love this fic are you ever going to update
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I want to hear what was on the list
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
Why would they give sev a kid if he cannot even take of why does it seem that the more story goes the younge the kid acts I thought he was 11 or 12 but he acts more like 5-8
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
awww I like mr weasley I dont think he is in enough fanfiction
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Albus asks Severus " what is Severus? " instead of "what is it, Severus?" . Sorry, it just kinda made it sound like dumbledoor was inquiring what a Severus is.
CrackerjacknPez chapter 34 . 6/19/2014
Great story! Love the plot, the characters... Could use a beta, but fantastic fic all in all! :)
Doradus Fairywinkle-Cosma chapter 34 . 5/26/2014
update? please?
GothDyke chapter 34 . 5/25/2014
Despite this story containing corporal punishment (spanking), I really liked it, because it has what I seek in this sort of stories: after much "hurt" comes much "comfort" and healing for Harry, which in turn comforts my abused inner child. I would love it if you would finish it, because after nearly 266.000 words it deserves to be finished. So, please, don't abandon it and make my day with an update.