Reviews for Planet of the Apes Secret of Planet
39lover chapter 1 . 2/7
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG! I can't stop laughing! Peter, I can say that without a doubt, you are the single dumbest, stupidest, worst, GENIUS who ever wrote a masterpiece fic! To show my admiration for you, I have strapped a bomb to my body and blown myself up, though I survived because I ran away in time for the bomb! Thank you for your wonderful and extremely inspiring work, you are truly the gibberish master! {Hats off in salute}
SteamedCrabClaws chapter 1 . 1/24
Long-time admirer of your work, first time reviewer and I have to say that this was just beautiful. Beautifully paced, beautifully characterized, and not to mention the gripping plot (I was on the edge of my seat the whole time…) Just everything I want in a story is here. Please keep writing, it’s what you were meant to do.
ballistic dolphin chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
i liek this story bcause its rly sacry but sad at the end plz make sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was the Breast stories I ever read.
Socrates chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Yes, I do hear a voice, crying out in confusion and anger. It appears that he is frustrated by what he perceives to be a bad story. However, who can really define what is bad? Surely, it cannot be taught, for if mankind is tracked back to its origin, one will find that there was no one to inform it what is good and bad. An argument could be made for religion, but, by Zeus, that's another long discussion. Perhaps what is good and what is bad is influenced through a process of learning from knowledge within, the only true way to learn anything. For if one pays to be taught, he will only receive the opinions of one man, who likely has never searched himself for the truth, and merely listened to the Sophists for answers. The Sophists derive all of their wit and knowledge from the love of money, for they only seek to confuse and satisfy their audiences in exchange for coins.

Because of this, all that is good or bad must be judged on values that come from within, for what is within does not require gold or silver. Things such as compassion, confidence, sympathy, and love are all attributes of what is good, all can agree. However, all such things, without moderation, will lead to downfall. Attributes of what is bad would include malice, greed, hatred, and contempt. If one analyzes the story, and the author, there are no traces of any attributes of what is bad. Therefore, Peter Chimaera is either good, or he is within the line of neutrality between good and evil.
romefan123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I said this story SUCKS. Do you hear me? It SUCKS!
romefan123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
THIS STORY SUCKS!

I HATE IT WITH THE WHITE HOT PASSION OF A 1000 SUNS!
WeYreAoung chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
"Please ignore these pleas for attention from those incredibly negative, desperate fools. They merely wish that they could be as popular as you are. However, they aren't even trying too hard, since all of their reviews are the same, without any form of constructive criticism. Keep writing your stories, and I will continue to read them."

So expressing their opinion made them fools?
The Undied chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
It's to bad John was never undied, it's amazing what science can do and such a waste not to use it.
ThanosOmegaTrain chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Your stories are good but need more yaoi.
Luke chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Peter Chimeara,
naeemakrises chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
ALL YOUR STORIES SUCK BALLS.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
mauro, don't say that. His stories are pure genius.
mauro chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
all your stories are terirble and unfunny, please, dont write anymore.
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Well done... It was a very sad lesson indeed.