Reviews for Reconciling Incompatible Us
NonnyofTheYear chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
I'm on my iPod so I can't log in but jEGUS this is brilliant its been like 3 years since you updated this but I found it and I love it you beautiful soul so pleaseeee update! (Wow I'm overbearing sorry :3)
lovely-sinner chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
are you going to update this story soon? . . . this is a beautiful fanfiction so far ;w;
Ninistuck chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Omg I hope you didn't give up on this! I love it! It just kept getting better and better! You are a really good writer for this being your first fanfiction! Please keep up the amazing job you're doing!
whatdoyouwant chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This fanfic is sooo perfect, I've been sitting here reading it with this huge grin on my face for like the last hour.
Yukinachan7 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Oh my goshhhhhh ! Please make more!
darkhuntress13 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
My goodness. This is great. This is gold. Even if it remains unfinished thanks for posting this.
Kerra-Chan chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Okay I see its been over a year since you last updated but this story is so wonderfully written and a lot of people really seem to like. I know you probably have better thing to do or you just moved on from the fandom but it would still be amazing if you'd continue this story.
Homestucktrik chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
continue its sooo good
quivershiver chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Damn, I was afraid this was discontinued. It was a great story, too.. I wanted to see how all of this played out.
Yesterday Today Forever chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
It has been over a year since you updated this but, I guess reviewing is worth a try? Well this story is kind of, well, amazing to say the least and it would be an honor if this was to be continued
NilessKY chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wowwie. You're such a good writer!
Giuuuu chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Nice College AU :))
I'd really Love to know how it goes on..
Also, I like your writing style :D
hokkyokukou chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
HAHAHAHA omg Gamzee at the end. Sollux, you are marvelous. Just climbed up on my favorite characters ladder ;)

it's been absolutely forever since you've last updated this, but I sure hope you do!
Lil Enchantress chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
So... well I really like this story! And I realize it was last updated almost a year ago. But regardless, this has been a fun read and I appreciate it. Sollux sending Ellen to Gamzee's room was just priceless, I really couldn't stop myself from laughing so hard. And poor John getting so worked up over a rumored relationship with Sollux (and poor Dave for having to deal with his over dramatics about it). I'm glad Jade 'accidentally' slipped that Dave's gay. I'm looking forward to John's future interactions with Dave now. XD If you so decide to continue. C: Either way, this is beautiful and I very much so enjoyed the read. Thanks. C:

Lil Enchantress
TGAAP chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Dude. Dude. Dude. This is like, THE best thing I have read in weeks. You should seriously consider updating, or at letting us know if you've discontinued this epic story. I love this, it's like, really well written and I couldn't stop reading.