Reviews for The Game of Life
fallingwthstyle chapter 26 . 3/8
Very enjoyable story; thanks for this!
ranlou chapter 26 . 6/12/2014
Wow I just stayed up til 3 am to read this whole thing (which I rarely do nowadays). This was amazing! I couldn't stop reading and when I tried to stop reading because I really should because of sleep and finals, I couldn't! It was everything I look for in a story with amazing writing to boot. So thanks for writing this crazy long piece of awesomeness. I'm gonna try to get to sleep now.
ButterMat chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
This...this was really beautiful.
God.
You really portrayed everything really well. I got really immersed in this fanfiction and it's definitely one of my favourites. The experience was amazing. You had me really sympathise with Kenny, making me want to just jump into the fic and scream everything that had happened into Kyle's ears.
But that was also the beauty of it. You have great control and don't really rush events, making it really messy.

I can't even express how much I love this fanfic.

You ripped my heart out, trampled on it with your beautiful words and proceeded on to pour honey all over it, making it all better.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
I cannot stop listening to 'Little Lion Man', and all I think about is Kenny when I do! Hahaha.
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
omfg this is so beautiful TnT i was drowning in the angst and kept holding on for a happy ending and you didn't disappoint! :D thanks for the happy ending too - i just recently rewatched "It's a Wonderful Life' and so do NOT need another reason to cry so soon lol well, now that this ones done, i'm on to your next story. catch you later!
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
insanely jealous that you live so close to south park i love the series, was dating a guy who loved it too - who also happened to be part ginger and was named kyle (i swear it was actually a coincedence, not planned). we had this awesome idea of going to Colorado's Casa Bonita dressed as SP characters somehow i just can't imagine that that is all that uncomon for that resturant anymore :D lol
Arachnoid chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
I love your music. Where do you get them from? Is this just your personal playlist of music?
Arachnoid chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
I just finished entirely reading through that an then went through to download all your songs. OMG it's wonderful. Ever consider a sequel?
nataguileral chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
Thank you for this wonderful fic. Congrats!
Nicolelover chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
Oh god this was perfect and I am so ecstatic about the happy ending. They are so sweet. Amazing Fanfiction. 3333
Nicolelover chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
I loved this scene it was so nice but ahh I need a Kenny doll because I keep getting sad. I almost screamed at the end. You are such an amazing writer
Nicolelover chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Oh gosh Kyle is so sweet! This was a really great chapter, very emotional.
Nicolelover chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Kenny... I need a Kenny doll to hug as I read this. In fact, as I watch South Park in general.
This fanfiction is amazing, passionate and very sad. I love it, the dynamic of their relationship.
Nicolelover chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I love this. Everything is perfect, Kyle was so cute when he said 'come back you can touch my hair'. I am so excited, I feel the romance.
missanime21 chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
I LOVED CHAPTER 25 IT IS ONE OF THE BEST YOU WROTE GREAT FREAKING JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:)