Reviews for A Balrog in the Closet
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 6/14
What a lovely story! Little elfling Legolas was just too adorable. It was heartbreaking to picture his big fat tears falling as his fears of his father leaving him like his mother overwhelms him. I just wanted to cuddle and comfort him like his father did. Thranduil's love for his son is so beautiful. Oh all the wonderful feels from this story. I love that we got a scene of Legolas' return from the Fellowship. That the story come full circle with them in the kitchen drinking and then Thranduil "tucking" his son into bed. Sigh...
Silk Leaf chapter 1 . 6/14
Sweet story, with a sweet ending. Well done!
Celridel chapter 1 . 6/13
Oh goodness, this was so sweet!
Lydwina Marie chapter 1 . 5/7
Oh, this was so sweet! I love it!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/18
aw nice
LadyLindariel chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
This was so beautiful. This had me in literal tears on more than one occasion. You portrayed both Legolas and Thranduil so well. And I must confess I was a little disappointed that you did not show the meeting between Thranduil and Elrond when he went to seek his counsel. Is it possible I may try and do that with your permission. Using the characters you have or would that be unwise?
White Ithiliel chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Gaaaw geeez aaaaaargh *choking sounds* THAT WAS SO TERRIBLY CUTE O_O
greenfile chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
What a cute story. I love, love, love the father and son's bonding. This warms my heart.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
OH! This story had me in tears. It just broke my heart how Legolas was pleading with his ada to not leave him like his nana. Just made my eyes water.

It was just adorable how Legolas tried to keep his father with him, too. LIke taking his previous time picking his book and drinking the tea.

The end was very sweet, too. Now it was Legolas that was coming home and it was Thranduil's turn to wait anxiously for his son's return.

Beautiful piece.

Keep up the amazing work!
Badass Archer Daughter chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Aww, this was nice! 3 So sweet! Totally adorable! Make a little sequel perhaps?
Ashleyrocker112299 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That was the cutest little Legolas story I've ever read.
hoigui chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Cute Story! So sweet.
Zardi chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
How very sweet and believable. I loved seeing the parallels between the two time periods.
C.P. Fletcher chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
So cute. I adore little Legolas and the relationship between he and Thranduil is so sweet in this story! Thank you for making my heart smile. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Little Legolas and King Thranduil are my fav characters! :) thank u for this heart-warming story!