Reviews for That's What She Said
TheEpiclyAmazingDaughterofZeus chapter 1 . 2/13
please continue! it is really good
Ahdaze chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This was GREAT and HILARIOUS!
Swimmer1617 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Ha ha ha!
I'm dying that was so hilarious .
shkaa chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow. Hilarious.
Account needs 2 be deleted chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Haha you can't help but laugh when you read your stories. They are so funny!
ThatGirlWhoSingsTooMuch chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Is it sad that I understood and laughed at every single one of these? My sister read it and she was like: "that's gross!", but I was like: "there's nothing shameful about a good old dirty joke, my dear", cause she was actually in denial and thought they were hilarious :)
But seriously, dude. How on earth did you come up with all of these? If they all came out of your mind, I think you might need a bit of help :D
Thanks for a good laugh ;D
ChristieLaurenn chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was really funny.
mkc120 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was funny! You should put another chapter!
raisa864 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
that quote is famous at my school..):
I'm Myself Deal With It chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
PS my fav was the Justin Beiber one. Finally I can make fun if his squeaky voice and the lyrics all at once. Also, if you do another chapter, can it end with Travis saying something wrong and Kaitie saying that's what she said? I think that would be a nice twist.
I'm Myself Deal With It chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
that's hilarious. All that's what she said jokes are funny. I hope you do made another chapter, maybe with a different character, but it's a very Stoll thing to say. Please update soon, but ALWAYS remember, and NEVER forget what she said.
Rapunzeleyeswinchester chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow omg I normally don't like stories like this (I'm a TOTALLY un-perverted person) but this was actually really hilarious lol!
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I can't believe this, but...

I understood every single one of these.

I read this the first time months ago, not understanding it at all. Then my friend became obsessed with The Office a few months ago, and taught me That's What She Said. I only just now remembered this story, and you know what?

This is one of the best stories I have ever freaking read.

"OW! Oh my gods! How could you imagine going in here like this! It's all wet and hot!"

"That's what she said!"