Reviews for Christmas tells ALL!
SafyreSky chapter 10 . 3/18
IS THAT THE SPRINKLER OMFG NIGHT HAS BEEN MADE I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED JACK TO DO THE SPRINKLER UNTIL NOW OH DEAR ME
DragonofEvil chapter 8 . 1/3
Ok hi I love this thing so. This is my first question. Bernard you are a hotty ( did I just say that? XO) Jack why are you do heartless? Curtis why are so immature? Um, Bernard what is with your taste in clothing?
P.S Bernard are single? If so, what's your number?
The Quirkyquizler femme chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
-pops up with a wide grin,holding bottle of Southern style sweet tea, fixing my black rimmed glasses-

little hey little ho, little high little low! long time no see to ya all! Its me Quizler!

been a long time since i sent in a review! thought i'd psot one and check in how my OC Aamber the Fall Sprite/ Halloween Rep is do'n with ya all!

and speak'n of which..how's my verbal-smack down opponent Jack, doing? hope ya haven't lost that icy sharp quick wit since we last 'battled' XD coz it wouldn't be as fun...after all...you ARE technically in ym top 5 fav characters..as well as one of my Fav 'bad guys'...well, excluding Disney Vilalins...i've grown up with them and they're the best XD...

to go on a rant...you are prolly tied in 'fav bad guys' ranking with Disney's Hades from Hercules who is my number one fav Disney Villain hey, ya may be 'tied' with another 'hothead' (literal in his case! XD ) but here's a condolence - yer more favored than the Disney egotistical a**hat Gaston...so yeah..i will admit oyu ahve yer good points and are NO where near him...

...and no everyone, im not feeling sick for not insulting him more like i used to - i've mellowed out some ... being engaged to be Married will do that...and wat's cooler for me..its at Christmas time! XD hehe

now...for reviews..hmm...

Questions for the whole cast: who do you idolize and why..and who do you envy? - and no one can avoid answering truthfully... and as a bonus - NO ONE can insult or mock someone for their answers..yes, not as funny as i used to have them, but im out of practice XD

and dares..

Bernard and Jack... I dare you to a Musical Duet! XD ye, dancing included... the song... 'Heat Miser and Snow Miser' from the live action of 'the miser brothers' - included the dancing (you can chosoe you you want for the 4 dancers with you on your part... Bernard, your Heat Miser and Jack, respectfully, yer Snow Miser... watch?vIGhT_ylXN8s like this

HOWEVER! there's a twist... after singing the main choruses, b4 it goes to the singing together part of the song you switch!... liek form the cartoon 'Miser brohter's christmas'..aka "Heat Miser" singing bout "Snow Miser" and vise Versa.. like this (starting at 2:56) watch?vK9znHI-UhiM

figured it'd put a new twist on how ya both see each other...and add some thoughtful insight for once ..just to mix it up...

and if ya still can't see eye to eye, i give Animanizanny full props to use this 'Plan Z' dare... Bernard and Jack switching places for 8 days (a chappie - 2 chapters for us reader's sake of finding out how it went)...and you have to do each others job like they would, and i mean every rule and all!..acting EXACTLY liek they would! for the 1st 4 days..the next 4, you can change 'the rules' and act like yourself in the other's job to see if you can ahndle the job with your own personality

trust me... this works for arguments to dulling them down where they arent severe...while also messing with people's heads at the same time coz they don't realize what the other person actually goes through...

hmm and rest of the Cast - aside form Bernard and Jack, is dared to sing 'Welcome Christmas/ Fa Who Dores form the live action 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' watch?vc9NoXo6qz2A

-salutes with wide smug grin,silver ring flashing-
Tootles y'all !
Icewine Rose chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
I dare Jack to go up against Smaug in an epic fire and ice battle! (That would be so epic!)

And we could make it a spectator sport thing so everyone can watch Jack trying not to get eaten! (Guess who'd I'd be putting my money on. :p )
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
And also, is Scott stays Santa for a long time, what will happen to Laura, Neil, Charlie, and Lucy? One other thing, could you please stop hurting Bernard? The only one I want to see hurt is Jack. I actually like Curtis, but I will admit he's an idiot.
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
First of all, how is it possible that I hate this Jack Frost but love the one from Rise of the Guardians. Second, Bernard, can I have a hug? (*blushes*)
Hexagonce chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Hi! I really hope you continue your story, I love it! So, onto the shoutouts and dares. Jack, you're amazing and I love you, enough said. You act out to get the attention you lack, so it's cool :D Now, I wish to see a rap battle between the ladies, because chick fights are very entertaining.
Javagirl1992 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Wait if Freddy kills Scott and puts on the suit will that make him the new Santa? The rap battle was all kinds of funny. This keeps getting better and better. To cause a stir I would dare Carol's mom to kiss Jack lol they seemed to have good chemistry :)
Javagirl1992 chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Now I want to watch Terminator and floss. Kudos for promoting dental hygiene. I laughed so hard picturing Neil singing White & Nerdy. I have a question for Laura though: Honestly how is it not awkward being so close to your ex husband? The magic of Disney? Hmm... :Funny :)
Javagirl1992 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Now that Charlie is in the voting he is the best cast member. UNLESS Dr. Spencer Reid is added to the list.. Is he? Please? Kidding. Hmm.. I dare Neil to stop wearing ugly sweaters HA! Please don't send Freddy after me! :)
Javagirl1992 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Reading this and watching The Santa Clause LOL I can hear the voices along with the interviews. This is hilarious :)
Javagirl1992 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Bernard VS Jack.. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! This is a tough one I have always liked Bernard but Jack was such a amazing villan. His frozen look was awesome and I really liked his blue spiky hair. Hmm... I'll say.. Jack. Sorry Bernard :)
Javagirl1992 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Bernard is awesome and it seems he has a lot of fans. Wait he's single.. hmm.. kidding. funny stuff. I have a question for Bernard: WHERE DID YOU GO? :)
Javagirl1992 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Bernard is awesome in his grumpy ways. I like the idea of getting the cast to answer questions. Must keep reading :)
Javagirl1992 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Tim Allen: Tell me about how your survived the sixties? :)

"Don't worry I'm used to flying I survived the sixties"