Reviews for A Time of Peace
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I only got started and if I didn't have to get ready for work I'd contiue reading. So far I've liked it the relationship betweeen Dom and Kel is fun to read. One tiny detail I noticed um you said they kissed and they didn't in cahpter two.
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
I really really love this story! I can't wait for more!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I'd be happy to help with your personal writing polls :)
GrayLady117 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Please do not quit writing. I love Pierce's books and have read everything she has written. To find fanfic with my favorite characters is just the best thing.
NyghtThief chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
I'm glad you have your priorities! This was a very nice and enjoyable read but nothing compared to working on novels! Best of luck with them.
kira chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
If it would help I'm not adverse to it and I wouldn't mind seeing a few
Pascale d'Artagne chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Ooh, polls. I'll gladly participate.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
You should write poetry
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
What's with thier fancy speech? I like reading something with more complex words, but the people in the book don't talk like that.
quickreader93 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Don't be put off over lack of reviews this story is great :)
moleking chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
You're comment about, reviews is so true. I'm in a similar situation with my stories. It can be really disappointing, especially when you check the traffic stats and see so many views and no/little reviews. I try not to complain too much, because I'll admit I'm lurker. I read all the time, but rarely review. Most of the time I just don't have anything to say. Still I am making a conscious effort to review more. I've been reading your story and when I saw that note at the end I just knew I had to review. I like your story, is really the only thing I can say, nothing has jumped out at me as particularly bad or great. Overall it's just a really well-written story; good pacing, descriptions, believable, etc. All of this is meant as a compliment, please don't take it offensively. (another reason I hesitate to review) I hope this helps motivate you to get that next chapter. I really am looking forward to reading it.

p.s. In case your reviews don't pick up. This may sound contradictory, but sometimes I think the traffics stats are a lot better indicator of your readers, especially on multi-chapter fics. If you're visitors are pretty consistent, you probable have a pretty good following and people are coming back. So if you're ever lacking motivation maybe check that out, I know its helped me.

-Moleking
Mou'Ikka chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Frankfurt unik you mentorens reviews, I hadn't noticed the issue. I really like this story, and I am anxious to see the development of it. To be honest Tamora Pierce became one of my favorite authors in my adolescents, and this series had always left me hanging. What I can request is that Keladry was never really that emotional as she appears to be in this story, and the level if openness bothers me, especially infront of people if authority that she hasn't had much contact with. I hope this'll cheer you up. P.S a note of advice. Please make the summary- the one everyone can see when scrolling through stories- as uniform and summary-like as much as possible. A person does not know the premises of the story when reading the story summary, and that makes them less inclined to read the story. Put your updates and news in AN in the beginning of a new chapter. You could lose a lot of potential readers by doing something as minuscule as that. People won't know what the story is about, and won't bother reading it. Keep Writing, and don't get my hopes up too much by updating a revised chapter, as I was very excited too read what that letter was about. I hope nobody died:/
autredufantome chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Unfortunately, I don't have time to do a proper review, but, as per usual, you've put together yet another perfect chapter. I especially loved the Dom you depicted and your explanation of his character. It was definitely my favorite scene. Thank you!
Anon chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I'm really liking this :) happy to hear you're back to actively working on it!
autredufantome chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Thank heavens, you've returned! For far too long, I've been digging through crappy stories galore and found myself settling just for something new to read! No more of that! :) Thank you!