Reviews for Loyalty
Hsuky14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Cool, this is a very brain moving story-thing.
reika33riopix33gothic33lolita chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Nice WT, nice. I thought that "Lang Lao-Da(狼老大)" would be nice, but bah, whatever. T's not my fic after all.

Ah, poor little wolf. Stuck between Shen and the wolves, then died from choosing the latter.

Anyways, your stories are just awesome, and I'm waiting for more, be it a new story or an update. :)

..I've voted in your poll, if I recall. Hope the results come out soon, hee hee :D

-RRGL33
Serb chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is very much how I imagined the Wolf Boss' loyalty to Shen. In ancient times, the lord was considered to be picked by the gods to lead the commoners. In a way, Lord Shen would be like a god in mortal form.

I think you could have just mentioned how Shen had done so much for the wolf pack as well - apparently he treated them as fellow friends, fed them, took care of them... no one in the entire peacock clan treated them in such a privileged manner.

I really liked how the Wolf Boss considered Lord Shen as a divnity, a messiah - he was truly loyal to Shen and fanatically held on these beliefs. After all a wolf is a dog, and dogs are known for their loyalty.

And the closing lines were great. It just shows how hopeless the situation became, that both Lord Shen and Wolf Boss were pushed to the boundaries and they were going to lose the battle against the kung fu masters. Shen lost his sanity while Wolf Boss got betrayed by the one he revered most.