Reviews for Everlasting
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Such a lovely story! You know you almost killed me during that grave stone scene...
trrmo77 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Oh my, YES! You MUST do a follow up chapter! We have to see a happy reunion and know what happened to the rest of Erik's family and if/how Christine protected the well... Great story! Hope to read more! :)
LadyLunaTwilight chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
yes don't leave it at just that! Please!
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Awwww what happened?!
Writer of the North chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I think you have to do a follow up chapter.
trrmo77 chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Mr. Giry sitting up and scaring the deputy was pretty funny. How long will Christine have to wait for Erik to come back? I'm so glad that he told her that she loved him AND that she sent Raoul away. Lookign forward to the conclusion. :)
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Only one chapter left?!
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
SOOO COOL!
Million chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Heh... I read the book and saw the movie version of Tuck Everlasting, but this is still good... I like your version of Meg!
RedDeathLvr chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Great soon
trrmo77 chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
I'm SOOOO glad that you updated! I love this story! And - I can TOTALLY understand a new baby! Our fourth (a precious boy) was born in May - lots of fun! :)

Can't wait to discover who the man in yellow is and who shot at them!
Anna chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Next? I can't wait for the next chapter and all the other people who write stories say that reviews make the chapter update come up faster. Oh... I do want to know what comes next. I can't wait. I forget to breath sometimes although I don't have a corset. Ughhh!
MusicalLover17 chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) 3 :D 3
trrmo77 chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
Wow! I just found your story! It is amazing! Very well written. I really love the plot line! I can't wait to read more and to find out who the man in yellow is...

Hope you are doing well with your baby that must be due soon... :)
hewday84 chapter 9 . 1/10/2012