Reviews for Losing Control
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Awwwwwww! Somehow sweet and hot!
Violetrose25 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I- I think my brain just exploded. This was pure perfection... so... so... so... hot. The water in the springs ain't got NOTHIN' on what you have written. Congrats!
SilentMelodies13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great! I loved it
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Congratulations on your fic being my first Migulio! This is my first time reading a fic of this pairing, and I am NOT disappointed!

I think you have the characters done out well, they acted just as one would expect. I love there characters, they are very different from the usual Disney people.

DEAR LOKI *stifles nosebleed* Oh yeah, definitely not disappointed! THAT WAS SMEXY! Holy Ra, I am now officially never going to see them the same again.

Funny, when I look at them I tend to see Tulio as the seme and Miguel as the uke, but I like variety so I can see them swopping places, _ Hehehehehhe...

Okays, so I loved this, I shall favourite it! And whn I have time, I will come around and search for more, if you have any. GREAT WORK!
firefly734 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Usually when I read a story that I like, I just leave it at that and don't review. But the fact that this story only has two reviews offends me. This was awesome. The characterization was awesome. I'm definately going to check out more of your stories.

I hope this gets lots more reviews!

~Firefly
AtrumMaximus chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
It's just sad that you have so few reviews for this - I really really like it! I think it's the RtE fic I've read where the characterisation was best - you've hit it them pretty spot on :) I really like your Tulio... And I like how you haven't followed the uke/seme stereotypes!

Seeing as you've had next to no response to this I don't suppose you'd write more? Because, if you did, you'd have at least one dedicated fan :)
SheilaTodd chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Simply amazing. 3 Beautifully written, I loved it! I would love to see more.