Reviews for That Booth Girl
Randi the awesome chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
Amazing!
taylorandhannah chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
PLEASE MAKE MORE CHRISTINE/MICHAEL STORIES.
CardinalsRule chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Go cardinals!
BeautifulDarknessKilljoy chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
This is great! I've never met someone as into Bones as I am! Keep up the good work!
Ciza chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
hey girl! I loved your story! I started reading today and couldn't stop until the end! haha, thanks!
mendenbar chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
An absolutely beautiful ending to a lovely story. Short of major events, I don't know what you could add to make it any better.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
Absolutely Beautiful! Such a delight!
musicnlyrics chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
Jadiee chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
LOVE IT! Great ending!
Jadiee chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
LOVE IT! Great chapter!
thorteso chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
Well I'm glad Booth could hold back tears, becasue I couldn't. Even though that was a perfect ending, I hope to see more and look forward to the other stories in the same universe. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very funny ending. I love all the Booth men - even the 13 year olds - joining into the alpha male chorus. Poor Mike. Poor Chrissy. Bones would be unlikely to be clueless, but if she wasn't, we wouldn't have gotten that priceless call to Angela.
Bonesfanatic.0379 chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
This was one of my favorite stories of . it was amazing. There were different aspects of everything. Loved it!
thorteso chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
I love that conversation between Booth and the 4-year old Chrissy :). Off to read the next chapter!
ellenpatric chapter 24 . 5/7/2012
I will be brief. For more than 20 chapters and I cried, laughed, smiled, giggled. What you write is fantastic and really realistic. I love every character in your work. Every emotion you describe flows through my body. I used a lot of wipes and I hope that the climate of this work will, really, have a place until you have finished typing. You did a really REALLY really good job. ;)

I read the part of Parker's like, you know, "The Oldest Booth," and this is also great but I must admit that at this point, the more I like the presentation of the life of Christine, but I watched both.

So I write my dear as much as possible!

kiss,