Reviews for Ricki Sparrow: The Legacy Lives On
Pinkbull115 chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Yea! Ricki should befriend her and Angelica would feel replaced! Great idea! ELIZABETH IS BACK!
Mittenzs chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
I like the idea of Lizzie coming aboard and irritating Angelica. Lol. But then I think that Liz and Angie should have kinda like a girl to girl talk you know? And yeah I'd love to see Liz and Ricki being friends. (:
Aisbored chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
I love your story! Your a very good writer and have a lot of great ideas. I think that having Elizabeth join the crew and the jealousy from Angelica is a great addition to the story. Plus it would be interestingto see how she and Angelica might have interacted in the fourth movie. There is one thing I'm not too sure about is if Will can only see Elizabeth once every ten years or if he can join her after 10 years of service on the Flying Dutchmen in your story. Thx. Plz update ASAP :)
Nyla Amidala Organa Solo chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
yeah! i think elizabeth could kinda replace angelica lol. angelica would be so mad! haha elizabeth could care a lot about ricki and angelica would feel like she was being replaced. buuuut it should all come together in the end

ahh i love this story! keep up the good work! im glad ur fast with updating!
littlemissmittens chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Good chapter! It would be amusing to see Angelica and Elizabeth go back and forth. What ever you decide would be amazing I'm sure. Please update when you get a chance!
JainaZekk621 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I love this story! I cant wait to read more! :D
littlemissmittens chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
AAAAWWWWW! I love mother/ daughter moments! I love your story! Please update when you get a chance!
shulesluvvah chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I loved it! It made me cry (':
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
She IS lucky to have angelica as a mommy!:) awww:) soo sweet! I hope you add more mother daughter moments like these!:) great chapter!
Mittenzs chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Aww I loved it! Nearly brought me to tears (:
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
AWWWW! best chapter EVER! I hope she keeps on calling her mommy!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Heart to heart please! I to would love to see ricki call angelica mommy
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I would LOVE TO SEE A BABYING MOMENT! please! ASAP update please! I'm begging you!
shulesluvvah chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Youre making us choose? lol I want to see both... and sooooon, too! :D
Nyla Amidala Organa Solo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i want to see some babying! idk i think itd be cute. details details details! ricki needs her mom!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »