Reviews for Ricki Sparrow: The Legacy Lives On
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I want ricki and Angelica momen really want to see ricki using "mommy" instead of mom from now on. Idk it would be sweet
Nyla Amidala Organa Solo chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
ricki/angelica fluffy fuzzy talk. itll help the plot more
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Hmmm... Ricki and Angelica moment please!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Please ricki and Angelica moment! Please update because the legacy does live on!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I would love love love to see a ricki and angelica moment! I would also love to see Angelica baby ricki. Lol I wish ricki would start calling her parents mommy and daddy. Lol that would be sweet:)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
RICKI AND ANGELICA PLEASE! I would also love to see ricki call Angelica mommy. That would be soo uber sweet!
fitzskimmons chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Can we have both! Also I think Ricki and Micheal should get in a HUGE fight, and Micheal leaves the ship but eventually comes back. I know that it's kinda like the Ron/Hermione moment in DH 1 but I think it might be a good idea.
Korversauce chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
RICKI AND ANGELCIA MOMENT! PLEASS PLEASE!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Ricki and angelica moment I really want to see that! I agree with 1) ricki calling Angelica mommy 2) Angelica telling ricki about when ricki was a child. Two really cute ideas that need to be in there!:)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Rick and angelica moment please! I would also like to see Angelica talke to ricki about when ricki was a child.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Ricki and Angelica moment! I kinda wish ricki would call angelica mommy again. Idk y but it would be like "aww she called her mommy!" just a thought
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Ricki and Anglica heart to heart I ADORE THOSES. !
Pinkbull115 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Ricki/Angelica fluffy moment! Please! Soon too! I can't wait!
Piratesrule chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE! IM BEGGING YOU ITSS ANGELICA IS IT? PLEASE UPDATE! Im so glad that the legacy lives on. I love Ricki and all her adventures. please update!
Soccertalker chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
NO NOT A CLIFFHANGER! pleSe Update its angelica I know it! But she's not going to die ik it!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »