Reviews for Ricki Sparrow: The Legacy Lives On
Pinkbull115 chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
YESSSSSSSSSS AN UPDATE! I loved it and I adore AnnaBella! There is twist anx I love it! :) if you update tonight I wil wear my halooween costume and buy.a happy meal then run around the parking lot beacausr of the joy!:) update tonight! Woah go peachykeen13!
fitzskimmons chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
Can't wait for the update! AnnaBella seems a tad suspicious to me...anywho please update soon I wanna learn more about her. Loved the chapter btw. Also I just posted that story I was talking to you about:)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Maaaaaannn I soo can't wait to see what ricki's jealousy can bring! Please I'm begging you to update like sooner than soon this story is getting from great to AMMAAAAZZZZIINNNGGGGGG! update soon please!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update! I totally cant wait!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
She (AnnaBella) should get a motherly speech from Angelica telling her that irs ok to call her mom or would be so cute if AnnaBella calls Angelica mommy! Update sooonnnn pleaseeeee
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
Its officail I LOVE ANNABELLA!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
AnnaBella should call angelica mom

!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
Update soon please please pleaseeee you said more frequent updates soo
SummerTimes chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
reaaaaaally good storyline, but i think that ricki has died quite many times... and angelica cries pretty often and i hope she would be little bit..hmmm... stronger? can't wate for update!
Pinkbull115 chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
I still cant believe my charecter is in my favorite fanfics of all time! i'd like to add some things about AnnaBella:

She used to do ballet and loves to sing, her parents used to sing her a spanish lulabye (just like Angelica's) and when ever she is just walking around she starts singing it. I bet she would run away if ricki gets too jealous. CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE! UPDATE SOOOOOOOOONNN!
fitzskimmons chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
Aw snap! Ricki is jealous! Can't wait for update:D
shulesluvvah chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
I love it! :D I can't wait to see what happens when Ricki gets jealous. (;
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
Love it Nd olive the OC putmore of her pleeezzzzee
Valenelle chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
You should definetely have credit for this amazing chapter. This chapter was really flawless and perfect. You kept Angelica and Jack sooo fantasticly in character and the ending was awesome! It really makes me want to read the next chapter! Plus I loved the 'squabble' J&A had. or whatever I should calle it
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2011