Reviews for Ricki Sparrow: The Legacy Lives On
Pinkbull115 chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
YOUR VERY WELCOME! awww blonde? i was kinda hoping borwn hair duz i have brown curly hair BUT THATS CHILL! i love her attitude and if you need anything else just ask! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR AMAZING STROIES!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Omg omg omg
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Hehehe they r literally on cliff hnger lol
Pinkbull115 chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
You need ideas? I am like a box filled with ideas! I'll be HONORED to help. But since I don't have an official account I can't pm so sry!:( so my character (yes I made up a charecter sad ik:)) but ok her name is AnnaBella and she is like held hostige and when the group get to will he tells them about her. She's 14 and she looks like she can ealiy pass off as ricki's little sister. So the group decide to try to save her and they eventually do and they get to know her and learn that she is an orphan and with much consideration they let her aboard and (possibly) be a part of the family... Well? Oh and during AnnaBella's first days she and RICKI get kidnapped (after the curse is lifted ofcourse) AnnaBella: she is called AnnaBelle,or her parents used to call her Bella. Eventually everyone warms up to her especially Angelica and Ricki. I gave been reading this story since day one. I even remember suggesting that this becomes a story. And let me tell you I'm glad I did. Seeing my idea in your story would make me so amazingly happy (not that I'm not right now:)) so please take this idea into consideration. Oh btw AnnaBella us longing for a family so she gets attached to each member of the family In a differnt way... Love this story WIth all my heart AND MORE!
Pinkbull115 chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
Hahahahhaha literally Cliff CLFF hanger. Lol
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
Hahhaha something need to go wrong!
fitzskimmons chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
I love this new pov it's great! I feel more connected with her this was:) anywho cute micheal/ricki moment3 they are adorable! K update soon please:)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
It looks like this story is done;( u like Harry potter better;(
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Please PPEASE PPEASE update this story!:)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Please please please please update! We need to see the cliff flinging. And I too would like to see Angelica call ricki "baby"
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
I love how ricki calls Angelica "mummy" it wod be uber cute too if Angelica calls her "baby". LOVE THE FLIPPING STORY!
Freakin'Sparrow chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
I've read the Ricki Sparrow fanfic and I've loved it, it took me several hours and I stayed up till 5 am - but it was worth it! I don't know how you do it, but you're seriously good. I'm jealous. ;) I could spot a few spelling mistakes here and there - maybe even just typos - but I didn't mind, cause the story line was great. I was happy to find this sequel and I'm sitting here eating RUM ICE CREAM. How awesome is that? Haha! Anyway, I don't want this to end. 3
fitzskimmons chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Loved it! Sweet mother/daughter moment! Can't wait for the update:) and yes I remember those good ole days of when we could spend the whole day writing/reading fanfiction. How I miss the summer3
Mittenzzs chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
looking forward to the cliff jumping, booze, and craziness in the next chapter (:
Pinkbull115 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Have you ever though of adding an O.C in this story? Like someone else's? If you want one I would be more than happy to give you one. Who knows maybe she can be an adoptive sister to Ricki...:)
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »