Reviews for Ricki Sparrow: The Legacy Lives On
Guest chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
I remebmer that! Man THOSES were good days
Pinkbull115 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
AWWWW:) love it love it love it!
heyyal chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
OMG YOU CAN'T LEAVE US! hahaha i would so pay to see Ricki fling herself off a cliff, like no joke lol updaye soon!
JohnnyDeppIsMine chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
At first, I didn't really want to read the first story because I'm like Jack and Angelica's Daughter? Please, the only person Jack belongs with is Elizabeth!...but, I was sadly mistaken. I'm very glad I talked myself into reading it and I hope you will update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Awww ricki should fling herself off a cliff hahahahaha lol that would be funny, lol happy early bday can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
What I don't understand is this: Don't the people who got cursed with the same curse as Ricki drop dead and any stabs or wounds they get kills them or hurts them?
Pinkbull115 chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
YAY! your back! I'm so happy it's soo great!
shulesluvvah chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
ahhh! im so happy you got to update! i got the email this morning and had to wait through a whole flippin day of school before i got to read it... but anyways.. i loved it! :D i hthink i see where the story may be going. lol sorry bout your laptop.. that really sucks! d: happy early bday too! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
Can I just say that you are actually an amazing writer! When I first saw the description for the origional rickey sparrow fanfic, I thought, hmm I'll just read a chapter and if I like it, I'll read more. I ended up reading all of it and was so thrilled when you put up a this sequel! I can't wait to see what happened next! But you know what I would absolutely love to happen? I'd love it if there was some romance between jack and Angelica. Could you pretty pretty please include some romance in your next chapter! Thanks.
JainaZekk621 chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
Awesome update! I cant wait to read more. :D
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
fitzskimmons chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
'and rum... Rum! Just what we need...'Ha! Made my day! I love Angelica and Jack! Please update as soon as you can:) I love this story and will paitiently wait for the next update3
across-the-sun chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Lol waited for this chapter for ages! Lol loved the

'Rum!' bit haha you keep Jack in character escpeially well!
Captain Cynthia chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Oh it's pefectly fine that you didn't update in a while. I feel kinda sad too, since I cant go on my computer fir various reasons, hence I cannot update too, which makes me sad. :( te iPod isn't much good for updating, and that's mostly what I use...
Mittenzs chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
yay thanks for the chapter! And I'm sorry your laptop isn't working, that sucks!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »