Reviews for A Fire In The Sky
A for Awesome chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I like this fic! :) your version of V's thoughts are elegant and fitting for his character, and I like your writing style and how V might have seen Evey on that night (and his reasons for rescuing her)
In my opinion you've got his 'voice' down Nicky and I would love to read more V/Evey fics from you :D
Alison chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
YES YOU SHOULD DO THE WHOLE THING! This is so perfect 3
Juliana chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
YES YES YOU SHOULD CONTINUE
PLEASE
Loboscha chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
a nice oneshot. i may stay so, but i will not deny if you add some more chapters.
Owlrose chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was good, I like anything from V's perspective, and I though you did a nice job of capturing his thoughts. Nicely done.
Rain and Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
CONTINUE THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE STORY PLEASE! You did a super job as V! Oh *gets on knees* Please please PLEASE continue this story! DO IT FOR V!
redxcanary chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
the whole film?

why not :D

i like how this was written

Woman of the Mountains chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love it! This style of writing is very easy to imagine as V's way of writing in a journal. You pay attention to detail and possible thoughts going through his mind. Awesome job!
SuperKittyCat chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I loved your story, which was well written. You captured V to a T. Please continue with other characters POV's such as Prothero, Finch, Evey, Creedy, Suttler and Gordon.

Love to hear more from you
Valkyrie CotH chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
A very nice style. like the film is playing in front of me once again. very welcome to a whole film shot. plz DO continue. btw, this chapter is nicely done.
AnnaMariaNordlade chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yes, because I love the movie and I will love to read it on the way as V saw it.

You are very good.
firefly123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Very good! Now I think what you should do, is continue to write, but give this story the "appropriate" ending it "should" have had in the first place. V should LIVE. He and Evey should have a life together. Please continue the story...