Reviews for Don't Leave
20000 WPM chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
I really enjoyed your story.
20000 WPM chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Well they both got what they deserved. I hope Merlin's near demise helps Arthur realize and do something about his feelings.
20000 WPM chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Our boys can be so clueless sometimes.
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
If Arthur didn't like him talking to merlin, he is definitely not going to like that he asked merlin to leave with him. I don't quite trust that knight.
nanesantos70 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
just incredible! so amazing , every chapter was great, and made me so happy! thanks a lot! please continue to write more about merlin and arthur!
Yabbit chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
the display made me tear up...wonderfully written
:P
dhh chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Too bad you didn't do Mpreg or have the DRAGONS gift Merlin with the ability to carry young..
MockingBirdie chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Just a tiny nite on the first chapter. While traveling, knights would occasionally clean their armour with water, they never did that if it could be helped. Water rusts metal. They used oil and sand. Especially with chain they used dry sand to scourer it. Oil for plate.

But so far I am really enjoying it. Can not wait to continue.
MockingBirdie chapter 1 . 3/29/2012

But so far I am really enjoying it. Can not wait to continue.
ArgentumUmbra chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
i love the happy ending and that the great dragon gets a family. i loved it. thankyou :)
LadyGrelka chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
I liked it. It progressed nicely. I was also glad that you did not write the death of Gaius, even if we all knew it was coming, what can I say I am a big cry baby when it comes to that lol.
Chirisuki chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
This is a very beautiful story! Very optimistic too! With just the right amount of angst to balance it out to stop it from being too fluffy! Lovely! Please do write more of these. :D The Methur archive definitely need more talented stories like this one. :P
Reviewer chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.
The Prince and The Warlock chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
This was the most moving and emotional Merlin/Arthur story i have ever read, thank you for writing it.
Aria657 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
I loved this, it was so sweet! I wish the original legends had been like this. :( But sadly no... Oh well! :D I loved Arthur and Merlin and Morgana and Gwen. Lancelot was never introduced was he? But really, fantastic job!