Reviews for Lenore and Ragamuffin do America
Alan Guerrero chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This story is really funny!I like the part where Lenore wants chicken nuggets!
none ya business chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
awsome
FAmedileen chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
amazing story and easy to understand and it's FUNNY! i never read the books, so you made my day! :-D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
What the HELL did I just read? O.o
HyoomanBean chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
I love all the references in this amazazing story!

Please update soon! You're a great writer, worthy of PUrPLE ShINIgaMi wAffLEz!

tearthgrrl chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
That was touching :) Ragamuffin got some closure, and FINALLY-he and Lenore can progress. That means fluff: yay fluff!
D4rK Sid3 chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Nice chapter, but please, stop making Ragamuffin cry...is kinda ya know, OC. Anyway, good chapter and finally a good thing was brought upon all three of them, such as Scarlett reunion with Lenore and Ragamuffin and Ragamuffin finally proposing and confessing his love for Lenore...now can we get back to the madness please?

I wanna see chaos and destruction. Until next chapter then, take care.
tearthgrrl chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Sorry, sorry! I thought I reviewed this. Please continue. :(
D4rK Sid3 chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Nice chapter, very funny as well. Imagine that happening in Disney Land hahahaha. And well...poor guy, give Ragamuffin a break will ya? Take care and until the next chapter.

From Houston

tearthgrrl chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Aw man...I keep feeling sorry for Lenore with every chap :(
tearthgrrl chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
'Nother excellent chapter :)
D4rK Sid3 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Another nice chapter, the wait was worth it. Lenore made me laugh a lot along the chapter...she said somethings worth to laugh forever at. Like the dance part and that she was pregnant.

And Im glad that Ragamuffin isnt as sad as before, Lenore brought a smile to his face. Let's see where these changes bring us in the future. I hope that you can pull the next chapter very soon, you're doing great.

Take care.

From Venezuela

tearthgrrl chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Excellent! This had great description. Can't wait to see how it ends-Lenore's antics, as always, were priceless.
D4rK Sid3 chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Good chapter, the whole situation made me laugh. And surprising turn of events, Ragamuffin a surprise father? Surprise surprise :P And lovely ending, let's see where this carry you. Till next chapter and take care.

From Venezuela

tearthgrrl chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Pooty's a doctor? ...No wonder he gets all the ladies ;)