Reviews for An Immortal Wish
Cullenosopy chapter 3 . 9/5/2018
Now that your back...I hope you will find your mojo to continue this if you so desire.

Thank you!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
(fly by fic dive) Would have been an amazin' fic *sigh!*
MyladyNancy chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
oh my sweetie you have to find time for this when the others are finished this has so much potential. thank you for sharing
Debbie Hicks chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
Cold
Bpov
then coughing really badly then suddenly passed oout with a seething bite ALICE! Then too late with sick best friends bitten by some or group then royal vampires found me affected then KIDNAPPED With them screaming then the VENOM Was fiery me then reported this one woke up drained illegally as all of snakes from here then Blood was stolen then was tainted with a gift then then the skin began to undergo a dramatic change exploded as crystalized skin then Hair was now Shaved then howlked Drained of blood grew back longer with Bangs then suddenly became paler than normal then poped each both veins then became strong again then it really happened a Light was forged from here with as all of it cursed me with best friends to suffer alone made me dangerous loyal Starfleet stronger swearing this promise to serve to protect with them then came with sharttered noise releaed Dawn what you did me bit her that's Isabella we warned you you are frozen in body and mind that instincts told me KILED Vulcans first hunt compete by force was ten times greater then then followed oops my newest strength then were more luring them to their deaths then thee Seer had a vision of my heirtage was a people-drinker a Extraterrestrial one then complete my trial have her cleansed but you done well Bella then blood of green i must have more Vulcan lords then i desire to fight then these were our Carnivorous selves expoloded then suddenly too late heard of my awakening then was freaking out then was far too young you there who created you name i was screaming then EXECUTED With best friend screaming then KILLED! With the Cullens with witneses with five then shatteded torn from here POPPED But lost forever then brought bodies were bitten then reported of the change was from each as all of fift y states snakes as all with lasy both snakes drained turned me into a Vampire slayer-human ohj my god ALICE! Then then got blood started to fade fusing into my three shattered then suddenly flowing burst freely had working organs and blood still into my veins Alice i don't think she is human she is into transtion then woke up with Silvery moonlight skin frozen my working organs were still then suddenly quiet as a mouse then blown frely had both working was with far too much venom Alice she has Bright Red eyes thenb blacked outside with them had donated our eggs to science with their with their own followed gained kids freed then suddenly poped freely then was very icy coldest to the touch shattered then blown then lost blood as all of it then venom replaced it merged with rest and as all became healthiest it's the snakes then crashed then with them then suddenly had Anmesia was feeling with a very killer migrane then suddenly focused my own mind and thoughts was blocking their gift a mental shield was born from the depths odf Hades crap um' Cullens i need animals to hunt then first hunt was with them overdrained with the last fifty more then Converted to as a Strictest Vegetarian then blasting from with as all of shattered freely then smashed then brought bodies reported she was bitten illegally is unable to reprduce kids but with the bodies cremated she is frozen in body and mind is a Vampire slayer trained in combat skills is a Shadowhunter then they ended them exploded with more than as all of came to here exploded then as Volturi members drained of blood who met mates were more that was it became very hugest as all of them urgh Alice what this bangs oh my god CARLISLE! Too late i was already Ancient but old as the doors of time and space who was older Alice her organs stopped working she is already dead is Immortal that was it with them that my first lesson causes my three to blow then began talking very sorrowful but stoic words so emotionless was with logic from Surak mysaelf was now sleepless of the host was a alien forever was not aging was trapped in the body of young woman um' Dad Moher i am a Slayer a Vampire slayer crashed then chained then blown up then shattered from here brought bodies then destroyed then suddenly no longer there was existing for more than 229 years afterwards then the very far way too late gone freed of bodiesd brought here reported of my existance was true but real then caused them to heal then nuked freely then vanished from here now lived with them with best friends were celestial beings were undead by now with both followed had kids followed us/them.
Abby Weyr chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Rereading. The spiritual aspect is wonderful. Bella's recovery realistic. Still tear up a bit with Renee just not able to get it. Love the developing relationship with Alice. Wonder if Edward was watching from the trees and she felt it without realizing what it was drawing her to the window. Look forward to your return to writing on this and others. Wish you well. Take care.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Virginia, I have just found out your story and I am totally in love with it! What a nice twist from the canon!
Pls keep on writing it, it's amazing!
Wld you at least consider our pleas? *winks*
Annie chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Are you going to finish this story?
You Suck chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Will this ever be updated?
missylb chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Will this ever be finished.?
Megamommy chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
So beautifully written. I hope you plan on finishing it. You are very talented!
niqueie chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
This is awesome please keep going. I really like how the story is progressing. Also the pov switch is great. Hope to see more soon. Thanks
LeeseeQ chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Wow. What a great beginning, I'm totally hooked already:) Thanks for writing, I always enjoy your work.
missp1987 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
This is soooooo wonderful! :) I love watching Alice and Bella's friendship develop! I really like that Charlie has bought a new house! Keep this one going, Sister! I really want to see how it turns out! :)
missp1987 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I am so hoping you continue with this story eventually. It's a good one! :)
missp1987 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I had put this one on the back-burner, but I dug it out today. I'm catching up with all my fics so that MAYBE I can do some writing of my own. ;-) This one intrigues me greatly! I hope you haven't abandoned it completely. :) I know how those plot-bunnies can be!