Reviews for Gift horses and dire warnings
Luigi1997 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
loved it! Freakin' hott xD
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I'll have you know that there is nothing wrong with smut! Especially with your smut! I enjoy it very much! Thank you for sharing this with us!
witchdrugs chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh my God, love it. Especially "We flirt?" "We flirt." Amazing!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow. This was brilliant.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love it. Now time for a cold shower.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Brilliant!
Davy's Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
wow! think i need a cold shower after this one! please keep up the great work! :)
St. Aelphaba chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Perfect. I can never get over the idea of Ten being vocal during sex; it's so canon and very hot. Well done, this was very well written. and hot. so. um. yes.
Twisted Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I. Uhm. Well. :I This is. Hm. Sort of magnificent, really. I love Rose's blatant teasing and Ten being so awkward and excited and bah. This is adorable.
Covee chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved it! Hopefully it won't be your last Doctor Who fic
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Yesss. Actually, this is the first time someone had the Doctor bring up what the Beast said, and had Rose be tired of the conversation. I like that. I always thought this would be the most realistic spot for them to get together, and damn did they get together. This was hot.
Furious Strength chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Yay! My favorite TwiWriter doing Doctor Who fic! *does happy dance*

This is why I love the author alert system. I never got looking for Doctor Who fic but I'm ecstatic you brought this to me! Thank you thank you thank you!

I have such a crush on 10. Matt Smith has been amazing but David Tennant has my heart...and various other of my naughty bits.

"Quite frankly, I've lost the will to keep doing it. If I only have you for a brief amount of time, then I need to be making the most of it, don't I?"

FUCKING THANK YOU! I thought this the whoole time! For being a Time Lord, he sure as hell wasted a lot of time with Rose. Other Doctor Who fans argue with me and say there was nothing but brotherly/fatherly affection for Rose from 10, but I think they are blind. He loved the stuffing out of to the point it terrified him. So, do you think they ever hooked up of camera in some fashion or talked about their feelings more than what we saw?
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
HOORRSSEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

I love this fic, just incase you didn't realise it before. Perfect missing canon moment, and wonderfully written. I especially love Ten's inability to understand that yes, they do flirt.

Thank youu for this! I look forward to reading more of your who fic :)
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yay! I needed some good smut about now... Thanks for posting!