Reviews for Get Out Alive
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Just pokin' around in your playpen and couldn't resist the summary. Damn, woman! I sure hope you'll consider continuing this one day...I'll be waiting!
chele the original chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Plots within plots within plots wrapped around a friggin nut case names aro.o] well done
twifanatheart27 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I had saved this in my email back when you posted it and forgot about it until I came across it tonight. It looks very promising. Do you plan to work on it more soon? Perhaps after Dear Maggie? Maybe before? I would love to see how this turns out. :D
love4allpplz chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Can't wait for the continuation of this story
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Seems so interesting :) Can't wait to read more :)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Cool story! I like it! :)
kinsano chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Ooooh, I hope you continue this!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oooooh, I like this. I really, really like this. I can't wait to see what happens next, especially with Edward and Bella's hopefully-budding relationship.
manolomel9 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This story is badass so far, I love it! Anytime you have a potential E/B hook-up in an uber creepy setting is a WIN! Can't wait to see what happens next and if they can get out of there.
BooksAddict chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is really interesting so far! I hope that you'll be continuing it regularly.
ladytwi30 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Im liking this
MaraBenefici chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I'm hooked!
roxnroll chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You are on to something here! Just like all of your fics, you had me from this first chapter!

Oh My Gosh! I love the dynamic going on here. I can't wait for more.

Rox
tinabambina chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
OOh looks good x Never read anything like this before xx
sugunary chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow Jen, you come back with something so intriguing and DARK. Can't wait for more.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »