Reviews for Get Out Alive
Rima2000 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Great first chapter...now you have 3 new stories going...I am so glad you are writing again regularly. TMWCBM was my first fan fic story and so you were my introduction to this wonderful world of stories. I love dit and rea dit twice...then I read Summer Nights and fell inlove again...and oh he is my favorite Edward...I am probably going to read that one again soon...can't help it...it calls to again. I read all your wonderful stories adn still those first 2 Edwards are still my favorites.

I am so looking forward to every chapter of the three stories you are writing now and this one is very promising...I am on pins and needles wanting to know what happens next...I like the story idea a lot and I am sure your readers are just as excited as I am. Having Edward and Bella as humans when they first encounter Vampires and Werewolves at a club that Bella got an invitation to...very clever begining...and a great hook. I'm in...and looking forward to the next chapter.
ImHereToReview chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
oooh! Nice start! Can't wait to see where you take it!
marysway chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This story has already got my Interest. Looking forward to see where you go with this. But with you being the author I would not expect anything less. :-).
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OOh are you continuing this? I mean you'd have to being as we have no idea what's going to happen to Edward and Bella right? :D I can't wait for more if you are. thanks again bye for now
mtneer05 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Very interesting and great so far! I can't wait to find out what happens.
rocursox7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I think it's really great and I can't wait to see where the story goes and what happens:)
rubell chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
so excited to read more! i hope when bella and edward get out they admit that they love each other first thing...then have crazy mad i-cannot-believe-we-survived sex
StackedLikeSookie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Cool bananas! This would make a great story. X
chanahope chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
FABULOUS! I can't wait for more!
PurpleChameleon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I think this story has a brilliant idea behind it and I'm glad you wrote it in third person point of view so the reader can hear about Bella and Edward's mutual affection for each other and the plans and thoughts of the people trapped inside of the club. You somehow manage to use a light amount of detail to provide a lot of information, making your story clean and easy to read. I'm so excited to read the next chapter to see what will happen to Bella and Edward and how Alice will eventually become a more prominent part in the plot. Please update soon!
bearygirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Cant wait to read more.
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this looks good.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I am thrilled to see that you've posted this! And I absolutely cannot wait to read more! WOO-HOO!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I really hope this is going to continue! I can't wait to read more.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
oohhh...suspense and scary! love it! cant wait for more
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »