Reviews for Finding Who You Are
Wow! This story is amazing and please please PLEASE continue the story.
everythingbuteverything chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
.MORE
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
This is a great story! Please please, PLEASE won't you update it? :)
StacyMcMissile chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I'm reviewing! I think it might be a little late though...
CandyCars chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow, your story is very entertaining and exciting, I regret that not been reached 20 revisions (though it should); the truth, I can not give an accurate critique of your grammar, as I use a translator and well it is not very accurate; Anyway, I love your story. :)
MusicLover1997 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Please don't delete this story! I really like it and I want to read more of it!
CandyCars chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Wow, tu historia es muy entretenida y emocionante, lamento que no haya llegado a 20 revisiones (aunque debería); la verdad, no te puedo dar una crítica acertada de tu gramática, ya que uso un traductor y bueno no es muy preciso; de todos modos adora tu historia. :)
smile-clarenet chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
This is really good, and that cactus patch is evil!

I'm curious, is Taylor working with Holley and Finn, or just supplying info somehow?
AERlS chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
D'aww but i really love this story! Just because you don't have many reviews doesn't mean it's good. This is one of the best stories i've read so far, you should really continue!
Silverwind the Albino Dragon chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
I still love this story. But my idea is to continue on the story like I did. I don't care on who reads or reviews it, the ones that really liked it could continue on reading it. My stoy is right now is Book 1Transformers: Animated. I hope you try reading it. I'm sorry that it is not a good review but I am still getting use to it.
KeybladeChloeNerd chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Loled at the ending. XD how can ppl not care about this? I forget to review stories At times bit plz PlzmPLZ DON'T END!
Silverwind the Albino Dragon chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Sorry, this is my very first review to someone. Excellent story. I would love it if you continue the chapters. In chapter four, I loved it when you put Finn in and made him sleep on the plain. I can imagine him sleeping right now. He looks cute asleep. Sorry big fan of Finn also Strip Weathers/The King and Ramone. :)
celizabeth345 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I this chapter ! Chick your a . . . let's not finish that sentence . LOL ! Please don't discontiune !
ILuvCarsMBaV9513 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Thankyou for reviewing!

I'm trying to get the second chapter done and up. It should be up next monday, if not soon.
celizabeth345 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is really good . ! Please update . !