Reviews for Shattered
chiviper chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Seems more like a hook then an entire story
But its very interesting keep going with it please
nekoyanet chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
quiero una continuaciĆ³n porfis... me gusta la trama de la historia quisiera saber que ocurriĆ³ anoche ?
Eternyx chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
oh poor aichi. i know that feeling. the feeling that everything was taken and your just a spec of dust in the end.
misteriosayuri chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
hello can you make more chapters of this story please saice is really good
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Grr, I was hoping there was more to this, but apparently not. *pouts* It must be rough for him, after all, in the anime it implied that Aichi really loved playing Vanguard. To not be able to play it again sounds...horrible. I don't really get why he can't though. Does that mean he can't stand again? His body can't take the stress anymore? I'm only on the 2nd episode for this anime, so I'm not sure how big the battles can get. XD

Good fic though. :D Yeaaah.
Hylianinja chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is definitely more adult than the anime, but I'm sure that applies to a ton of fan-fics out there. And I don't necessary think it's a bad thing. You wrote it really well and I can really picture Aichi in the turmoil you placed him in.

The only bad thing I can think of is that there won't be more chapters since this caught my interest.

Oh and...it was Ren who attacked him, wasn't it? lol Thought I might as well ask since there won't be another chapter to this story. :)
PrincessAnime08 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
How sad what happened to Aichi
Wandering Prophecy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I've never seen the show...but that doesn't matter. Cause what happened is real and could happen to anyone, and this is the saddest part.

I do wonder what happened to Aichi even though we have clues. They only tell a piece of the puzzle, but this is all we shall get as Aichi refuses to tell. Not that I can blame him as his heart and innocence has been shattered.

Short yet very powerufl. Nice job...Poor kid :(