Reviews for Prince of Thieves
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 4 . 7/24
He is in denial about his feelings. The feelings he has about are so not brotherly or fatherly.
Nope he is in full blown love with. He's swimming in denial. Idiot there all idiots.

At least Malik No's he's feelings For Bakura Are not Brotherly Or Fatherly. There's Hope

Overall All I Really Liked you musical/Story jkd
Rueky Mitem chapter 4 . 2/6
Continue, pretty please? It's so good!
NikiBffl chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
I love it! I wish you would have continued such an amazing fanfic!
NikiBffl chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I love this story already! It's so interesting, like a book I can't put down.
InsaneCatMaliku chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
More please 3 I love this fanfic so much so far! 3
MihoTouko chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is such a great fanfiction, you are amazing. Please update... Even if it's unlikely to happen, I'll keep hoping
Yamimontage chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I loved it! Please write more!
silvercoffeeboy chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I get the feeling that this story is abandoned, because it hasn't been updated in 2 years...but,if you do feel like writing another chapter, please please please do because I really like this story.
NightWitch1312 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Are you still writing for this story? I really hope so, its amazing!
00Midnight00 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I really hope you will be publishing the next chapter soon because some of us are not really that pacient ;)

which of course means your story is great: keep it up!
EloiseRaeCullen chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Wow! this story keeps getting better and better! I really hope you update soon! I'm so anxious for the next part!
Marik Ishtar chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Why you no make new chapter WAAAAAAAAAAAAH I am friggen obsessed w/ your work I give you A 100/10 KEEP IT UP! :D
BakuraxMalikNum1Fan chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
So happy to see that u updated! :D I can hardly wait to read more!
Smilingkei chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Ohmygod !

I looove your fic. Malik and Akefia are so cute. The story is very interessant.

I hope the next chapter will Ne released soon, good luck. You made such a great job !
Jellyfish-Chu chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
wow this is good i can't wait for the next chapter and the song was just amazing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »