Reviews for Ms Zizes, if you're nasty
TheOneNicoCaredForMostPercy chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh my god, I actually teared up when Rachel, Quinn and Santana said that stuff to Lauren, I felt so terrible for her.
I love Puck so much, he was so adorable and badass in this
the ending was amazing
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Way to go!
gopuckyourself chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I'm having a crap day and came across this on my lunch break. You simultaneously made me want to cry and cheer. I can honestly say I loved this story, and that it made my day just a little bit better. Thank you.
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Gah, love this so much.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Loved this story!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this is good
randomhoosp123 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I really enjoyed this. I have really grown to like Lauren on the show and how confident she is in herself. I really enjoyed your story. I wish it had more chapters because i really liked it.
Batdz Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
So. I haven't reviewed anything in the Glee fanfic section yet but I had to drop a line. This is awesome! I love how you really opened up what may have gone down off screen cuz we all know that Santana was pissed that Puck is into Lauren who quite frankly is more bad ass than any other girl. She doesn't CARE what people think of her because she knows she's amazing and that's why I love her. None of it is posturing it's just confidence and assertive.

Ahem. Four for you lizhowhp, four for you!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was a great story. I loved Puck's line about "your fat and I think your hot". It was an interesting idea to see how Lauren would feel about being number 13.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Just found it and loved it very funny.
IssyRedbird chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love this story. Laurence is probably one of my favorite characters :)