Reviews for Lithotripsy & Ballcocks:How Jasper Won the Lottery
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/12
Fuck I laughed myself silly over the innuendo in this little masterpiece, in fact I laughed so loud I kind of scared my cats, this is just too cute for words.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh god! This has got to be THE funniest fic I've ever read! Comedy is hard to write and you nailed it! I couldn't stop laughing out loud!
PiggyMok chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
just the right mix of funny and lemony! A nice change from all the angst out there!
cbzoo chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
funny and sexy
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So cute and funny LOL
fashdoll chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
So totally cute!
celtyshan chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That as hilariously sexy!
babyot chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I will never look at my toilet and its many naughty parts the same way again. This was hilarious and also quite charming. Your words provided great imagery and I was dying over Lithotripsy. I too agree that Listerine could be an excellent name for a pet. I had a dog in college I named Rigor-inspired by my anatomy cadaver lab at the time and his penchant for going completely stiff if you attempted to snuggle him in any affectionate way. Great stuff here, I enjoyed every crackalicious moment!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
this story was hilarious with all the innuendo. Great one shot xx
naelany chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
*gigglesnort* God, I needed a good crackfic today. Loved it :-)
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Funniest story i have read, while being sexy at the same time...

Thank you!

carolyn.
Flutterfly11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
LOLOLOL! I have tears streamming down my face, it was so funny but incredibly sexy too!

TY!
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Bwhahahaha! This had me in stitches. Good to see some really funny stories in this contest-great work! I loved the plumber double entendres, of course, but my favorite part was Jasper's parenthetical asides :-)
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 9/20/2011