Reviews for The Old & The New
Emzy2k11 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
awww this is an amazing story u shouldnt give it up take some time to think about it and you never know ideas may come to you. u shouldnt just give such an amazing story to someone all your hard work will be for nothing if they take it on and ruin it. please update it just dont make a hasty decision think it through before doing something like this, you dont want to give the story up and then later regret it :) no other person can make this story amazing the only person that can is u :)
AbyssQueen chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
D: I'm sad to hear that D: Is it for all your stories or just this one? /
solaheartnet chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I am loving it! You MUST continue this :D please? XD well i hope you continue soon so i can reveiw again :D xD
dark-lelu chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
loved it can't wait for more
ILoveMyAttitudeProblem chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Ahh I was so excited to see another chapter up!

I am still in love with the plot!

The only thing I think you can improve is your transitioning throughout the story. Because at times the story doesn't flow smoothly. It seems a bit rushed I don't know maybe you were just trying to get the chapter up to appease crazy readers like me! lol I still think the story is awesome even with the rushed feeling though! I really liked how you added Morimoto spinning Maki around in. It's small details like that which really puts a story together. I'm excited to see what happens next with Neela, Takashi, and Maki! AHH! I really like this story.

PLEASE Update as soon as possible...AGAIN!

Emzy2k11 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
please updats soon i cant wait to read the next chapter please make the ext part i like this story there is not many stories about DK/Takashi i would really love it if there was more but there isnt :( anyway HURRY! LOL :P
Grace of the Damned chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
So far so good! ) Looks to be a promising story and seems like you have some good ideas. I realy like how you are taking a look at the 'bad' characters and I especially like how Morimoto acted!

Keep up the work!
ks vamp girl chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
loved it ,can't wait to read more ,update soon plz!
AbyssQueen chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
awesome again :O I since drama x3

& less grammar mistakes! XD COMMUHZ! THEY ISH NECESSARY D:

para. 5- ""If it isn't Maki all grown up" the male said,..." *Maki, *up,

para. 7- "No she can't be here I thought,..." *No, *here,

para. 10- "spoke "Well, if it isn't..." *spoke, ""I missed you Han" I..." *Han, "Morimoto hands..." Morimoto's "...his shoulder "Lemme..." *shoulder,

para 11- ""Hey Maki" he said..." *Maki, ""Morimoto, still the playful idiot I see"" *see,

para 12- "...putting a emotionless..." *an

and, as I said before, each time a different person talks it's a new paragraph x3

just curious, do you actually want me to review about your grammar? I will continue to do so if you want me to, but if you don't, then I'll stop x3
ILoveMyAttitudeProblem chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I think I may adore this story soon if not already!

I like the plot and characters. I could easily become addicted to this story because it's so different from most! You created a back story pretty well to understand Maki's character. It was a bit rushed towards the end but pretty good. This story is full of potential, I can't wait to read the next chapter! PLEASE update as soon as possible!

ks vamp girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
loved soon plz!
dark-lelu chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
loved the new story can't wait for the next chap
AbyssQueen chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Grammar corrections, sorry, I'm picky xDx-

1st paragraph- " I was kind of a army brat." *an

5th paragraph- "...he said some thing..." *something

8th paragraph- "...taking my car, which I had yet to name with..." *name,

9th paragraph- "...shaking his head "Good" was all..." *head.

10th paragraph- ""I missed you" he..." *you,"

11th paragraph- "...and replied tartly "Just..." *tartly, "...he said "Race tonight..."" *said,

12th paragraph- (nice description, btw o-o) "...still looked good on my." *me

14th paragraph- "...murmured but I ignored it." *murmured, "...telling yourself that the voice..." *that,

also, each time a different person speaks, it's a new paragraph "

but awesome so far :O :DDD like, seriously, it's epic ._. just make sure to proof-read your writing (I'm paranoid- I proof-read mine about 5 times before I post it, then again once it's posted XDX)
DayDreaminGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Looks promising. :)
hidansgirl1234 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Update soon please!I cant wait to see what you do with this story!