Reviews for The One Who Knows Your Name
bookworm134 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Oh man, I could read a lifetime of these two. Loved both views so much! I can't decide which one I like better. :)

I hate making requests from my klaine authors because I know how life can get in the way of life but if I did it would be for more of this story :)

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Sequel? or two shot?
Dear Mr. Granger chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Aaaaand... there goes my soul.
paperstylehearts chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I think you are a beautiful writer and I love the way your words flow. I read this and the piece before it and you are artistically clever and wonderfully smart. I loved this. Great job!
zyxw42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I am absolutely terrible at commenting on stories. However...

This was gorgeous. I know the focus was Blaine and Kurt, but I cannot express how much I loved the relationship between Kurt and Finn.

"I know. I know you never told me, but I kinda figured you liked it better than your own. Y'know cause I broke half the springs that time, and now it's really soft? And you just looked like you needed a soft place to sleep last night."

When I read this bit I started to get teary eyed. I love how Finn knows how to take care of Kurt. I love that Kurt seeks comfort in old sweaters and Finn's bed.

The sex was tense and sexy and emotional. It was perfect for this kind of story. I was worried that it would be too gratuitous (usually my favorite kind of sex scene) and would throw off the balance of the story. You managed it very well.

Thank you for writing and sharing these stories. I'll definitely have to go through your others now!
Da Klainetrain Is Coming chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I loved this and I loved the counterpiece. Jesus, it's just so hot I can't take it.

I adore how you managed to tell the same story from two different points of view, and still making it interesting. I love that we hear things hear that we didn't hear in the other, also things that Blaine said and did that the other left out.

Awesome :)
gleekonmarswithmalfoy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
WOO! KLAINE SEX! Love it. ;D

There was one line which really, really made me realise that I had been reading the same awesome story my best friend was telling me about recently. (Yes, your story is worthy of talking about outside of the internet world.)

I am really diggin' this teacher/student thing. You've written this very well and I love that you've done it in both perspectives, because I needed to - really needed to - know what was going through Kurt's mind when he decided to turn up in a classroom and strip off the only thing he was wearing in front of someone he barely talked to. XD

Anyway, keep doing what you are doing, because it is really ending in great stories.

-Meaow
Love is Undefined chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I absolutely loved this. The way you write is just incredible, and it feels so much a part of the literature. Oranges is one of my favourites too :) 3
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yummmmmm
colfercriss chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh. This was so beautifully written. I loved it even though it made me cry a little. Thank you for sharing!
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
So wonderful! Really liked that you did it from Kurts POV too. Loved it very much (:
lostanddelirious12345 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
As good as 'Who taught you to use your hands', maybe even better! Your writing is so full of emotion, I could read these forever. The way the books are woven into the story is brilliant. So beautiful!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
"He knew as though a string connected his heart to Blaine's and was tugging gently"

WOW I think this was even hotter than the first one. heart is still fluttering with happiness.
MischiefManaged1993 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I loved this. Just all over, everything about it. It was amazingly written.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
These two beautiful boys, what they do to me...this was lovely and hot. The chemistry of these characters just gets to me every time.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »