Reviews for The One Who Knows Your Name
klaine.obsessed.lez chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Just like WTYTUYH, this was beautiful and simply breathtaking. Please continue to be amazing. Oh, and I loved your brotherly Kinn :)
shadowjardis chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I think you just broke part of my brain. That was amazing, goddamn.
lilli kitty chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Let me diiieeeeee, this is just as amazing as the first one. My lovely, Kurt, he breaks my heart. I love how he thinks of Blaine.
MinimizeYourself chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Are you sick of me yet? Because I am certainly not sick of you. Wonderful job once again.
come on over babe chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
*sigh sigh sigh*

How absolutely wonderful. I really loved this too much. Such a lovely take on Kurt and Blaine, and knowing what Kurt was feeling really adds to the companion piece.
SeeYaNeverBye chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
These fics. Seriously, how do you do it?

I have nothing but shear admiration for you.

Nothing but.

Fantastic. And hot of course. Definitely hot.
a-river-so-deep chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Just incredible! Great use of Winterson too. Such good quotes.
pour me some red chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
You're a glorious writer. There need to me more fics of this quality on this site. Kudos.
brontosaurus chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is one of my favourite fics ever. It's just gorgeous. I adored 'Who Taught You To Use Your Hands', but this is beyond. I usually respond better to fics from Blaine's POV too, so it just shows how well this was written that I love Kurt's side more.

All the perfect quotes and the hazy, dazed feeling this evoked. Seriously, it was such a pleasure to read.

Thank you!
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love getting Kurt's PoV on this. It puts a different spin on the story and gives it another layer.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I adore this completely. The fluidity of your words is astounding.

Raylie
eb012203 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Yes! I love this verse! Wouldbe really cool if you continued it? ;-)
wishingonlightning chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow. This one just might be better than it's companion, if that's possible. Your writing is absolutely gorgeous, and the descriptions are excellent - one in particular that I love is: “The rain tapped like fingers against the walls and the windows, and a single drop of condensation slid from the rim of Kurt's glass to crash against the floor.”

"In the heat of her hands I thought, this is the campfire that mocks the sun." I love how that quote tied into the companion fic: "...Kurt makes the summer heat feel like ice when his skin is the alternative..."

I really love that way that you wrote Kurt and Finn's realtionship, I thought it was so well done and realistic. Finn finding Kurt in the bathroom and carrying him to bed was so touching. I actually didn't even realize until I started reading this fic that Mr Winkle is Finn.

All of the quotes you used in this were incredible and tied in so well. I am seriously tempted to stop what I'm doing and go to the library right now and check out some of her books. ;)
Ittlebitz chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Stunning. Both perspectives are simply perfection.

You are freaking amazing. I am in love with these stories. Just wow.
bellaviolet20 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love how the words of this book are like another character, facilitating Kurt's feelings and actions.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »