Reviews for The One Who Knows Your Name
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I cannot get over your work. This is what I love about the english language and fiction and fan are beautiful!
jack-mick-la chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Your words are beautiful and you put them together so thoughfully that I want to cry just a little. You write passion in such a way that I want to soak in it, just a little.

Thankyou.
anishaJameen chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
So poetic...yet so dirty. A wonderfully woven story of passion, this one as well as "Who Taught You To Use Your Hands?" Loved them both. Haha, I love Teacher!Klaine stories in general P
klainelynch chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I don't usually like Teacher!Klaine but I love it in this context as a college professor and student. It didn't hurt that this was incredibly hot and well written ;) Great job!
C.Y. Dementress chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I am really impressed by this! Your writing style, the flow of the story... I want to now check out "Written on the Body" because it seems my type of book. Thank you for writing this. :)
I'mJustAWhisper chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was just so amazing...I am seriously crying. This was so...It felt I was living the way Kurt lived. Please write more stories like this!
Ansei chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Ok, my english is creepy, but I just must say how I love this story. I read previous one too, of course, and instantly fell in love with the way you created characters. Just so, so good. And, the most important thing to me - the way you're writing, using words... it's remarkable. Flawless. Tender and smooth and like poetry. Just... argh, you made my heat aching, in freakin' good way, despite the fact I'm not very affectionate person. At all. But, I love words, and you really know what you're doing with them ;) Also, you made my (mostly bad) day great and thanks for that!

PS I hope you'll write more stories. I have a feeling that they would be great too ;)
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
You're rather incredible. This fic seems like such an intimate view into Kurt, I almost feel like I'm intruding. It was really beautiful, and I cannot wait to read more of what you write!
thissuperficialhypocrisy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh my Goooood, my heaaaaart.

I have no idea why it feels like this - like it's going to burst out of my chest - because it hurts and it feels good. Which doesn't really make sense. Maybe it's because I read the two one after the other, and read this one while listening to the song you mentioned at the start. I just...

Okay, somewhat awkward rambling aside, this entire thing is just gorgeous. Like, I want to wrap it up and cuddle it forever and ever. The two of them, actually. In a way that makes me never want to let go. You can feel Blaine's reluctance to yearn after a student and Kurt's need of wanting something that, to him, probably feels unobtainable during Spring. So glad they're together after Summer, though. Loooovely. *hearts*
DualWielding chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
It's people like you who make me feel completely inadequate without caring that I'm inadequate. Because I'll never be able to express myself the way I want to, but someone else will and I'll have the pleasure of reading those words. You, my dear, are a writer.

I love your Kurt and your Blaine, and most of all I love the connection between them. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I fucking love you. Dead-set.
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this feels like a song. Like waves from the sea, slowly building higher and higher.

It feels too intense for me to go on skipping to the next fic on my list. I need a break first.

This is really beautiful.
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Just. Perfect and touching and very very Kurt. I can't decide which of the two I like more :)
elbet27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING by far one of my favorite stories i've ever read, thank you for adding in kurt's pov i thought both stories were amazing and i loved getting the chance to watch from both sides of the looking glass so to speak, bravo, truly a wonderful job!
pokey chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Somehow even lovelier then the first part.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »