Reviews for The One Who Knows Your Name
Not registered in FF chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
The quotes you used were amazing. Their passion was raw and unbelievably so. You gave us an amazing gift with Blaine's story and Kurt's POV was the exquisite gift wrapping you used.

Could we even hope for a sequel?
arabellaw chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
And I love you more because this is amazing and wonderful, and my heart aches a little but it's in a very good way.
Saraleryn Winter chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This and it's companion are beautiful. I'm a teacher so I REALLY SHOULD NOT HAVE THIS PARTICULAR KINK but you write beautifully, and these characters are both so shattered and lovely that I fell in love with the story. Amazing, simply amazing.
Z chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I will forever read this. Over, and over again. One question though, the book the quotes were from were Jeanne Winterson? Can you name off some over her books and if they can be found in a library probably? Also, written on the body. My account is Thoughts Of A Fallen Angel on here, or you can email me at
lele the drama queen chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I wish I could wax poetic and properly state how amazing this is, but I can't. The small details, the beautiful flowing words and phrases, the emotion, they all work to create a world that, in my opinion, is just as striking as Jeanette Wintersons. I think I love this one even more than the original.

...and now I'm going to go away and pretend that I totally was not fawning and drooling over a story...
Estrella de la Tarde1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is wonderful.

My english sucks, what I want to let you know that your story touches all the right strings in my heart.
Mens Mentis chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I really want to go read these books now. They sound amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
*flail* How did you make the sequel even better than the original? This piece has a bit of a different feel than the original, but they compliment each other so well (like Kurt and Blaine themselves). Beautiful!
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh my god. You might not believe me, but I am sitting here crying right now. There are tears flowing down my cheeks.

And the only reason for this, is because how beautiful your writing is. How this work of art moved me with every single letter. The more I read, the more I couldn't believe it. How amazing this was.

And I really, really loved Who Taught You How To Use Your Hands.

This was one of the most amazing reading experiences I've ever had. I can't even begin to tell you. It isn't often I find pieces of writing that move me so much that I sit and just breathe heavily while reading it because it is so good. I live for those moment, because they are so rare and special. That's what makes me love literature so much. And this, this gave me that extraordinary feeling.

I am still a bit shaken, I will not be able to let this go for so long. I actually paused somewhere in the middle of reading this to go order three Jeanette Winterson books, because wow. WOW. Those words were beautiful too and if they can inspire word such as this, I have to read them.

I am sorry if this review seems a bit insane, maybe it is, I don't know. But you've captured my heart. Completely. I don't know what else to say except that this is by far, the best work of fanfiction I have EVER read. No fanfic has EVER moved me this way before.

Thank you.
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was such an amazing surprise! I loved the first story SOOOOOOO much ( I had to have read it at least 3 times already). And this was just as amazing. I love reading stories told from different perspectives. This part had enough of a different tone that it was like Kurt was telling it. Hot damn!
JaydaLee chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Everything you write is fantastic :)
Katy Leopard chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
kedfbjndfkj zomg you dedicated it to me what even is this. and also, braille is the shizznit.

fabulous once more :) i see you figured kurt out nicely.
cloe17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
loved it just as much as the first part :)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4