Reviews for Star Spangled Love
Butterontoast77 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
no offense but this chapter is so depressing and well you need more LIFE in it it goes to slow
Carlsjr97 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Omg I cannot even tell you what this did to me. Beautiful and so raw and real wow I love it
irl be there in a heartbeat chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I loved this :')
chadtayor020 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
T-T I love these stories.
thinking hurts my brain chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
owch. I can... like physically feel this hurting me. probably a sign of obsession and major fangirling. ow. ow ow ow. I'll go cry myself to sleep now.
Janet Night chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
NEXT. Hahahaha. Sorry. Please update soon, you have me hooked.
MysteryGal5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So sad...but good story!
Lord Shockwave chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
A truly beautiful story. Love it.
Lily Millie Winchester chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awww, I'm listening to Forever and Always by Parachute, and it's just heartbreaking to read your fanfic and know they never had their perfect with the perfect partner. :( Lovely work 3 You should re-read it and fix the typos and it will be perfect as well!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was sweet, but so sad, I jsut finished watching the movie and I hated that he woke up 70 years later and she was probably already dead, but that's jsut how the story went. Well anyway great job at writing this and I hope you keep writing great things like it!
a fellow writer chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
lovelovelove. that was exactly what I imagined her doing when I saw the movie, and the same for him. nearly made me cry, this did.
ParisaTrytten chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I love this :) It fits the possible after-math of the movie and ties the little pieces in so well. I ship Steggy so hard, and this makes me so happy. Excellent piece.