Reviews for Simmer
summerpoint chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
This is one of the greatest unfinished Dom and Letty stories that has ever been told. I've read and re-read all nine chapters about a dozen times and though this fic hasn't been updated in years, I hope that it somehow get's finished. I love how Dom and Letty become a couple and the family like bond between the team (especially Letty and Vince's brotherly bond). I'm sure it's been posted numerous times already, but please update this fic.
Dima chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I overall love your story but I am stuck by the massive imbalance between letty and Dom. They start with letty pursuing HIM (even though a couple days before he had fucked not one but two racer whores-I guess that shows letty how much Dom cares about her!) and she rewards him with a blow job and he doesn't even reciprocate?! It's like Dom gets everything he could possibly want with no sacrifice because he gets to fuck the racer whores and them letty throws herself at him and doesn't even expect to be treated like a person (ps. Dom WAS a selfish lover that night. He didn't show letty in any way that she meant more to him than any racer whore.). He never tells her he has feelings for her and in this chapter he dares to tell her that SHE needs to make the choice to come to him?! Why?! He was literally going to go fUck another woman earlier that night. Not exactly the sign of a guy who is in love with letty.

She's already thrown herself at him. He needs to be the one to throw himself at her, to admit his feelings for her. As is stands, Dom is the same arrogant/cocky guy who has women throwing themselves at his feet and now has letty throwing herself at his feet. What has he done to earn her love or loyalty? In what way has he shown her or TOLD HER that she means more to him than his hundreds of racer sluts?!

I'm sad that letty isn't a stronger character. That she doesn't expect more and hold Dom to a higher standard (expecting him to actually love her). Maybe if you made it more clear that she had been fucking other guys two days before she and Dom first got together (ie. The blow job). Then they'd be in equal footing (up until Dom didn't bother even trying to reciprocate to letty after the blow job). And he's always ordering letty around. Who acts like that with someone they love?

Give letty back her self respect and some power here!

All of your writing focuses on how letty is made to love Dom and can't control herself. While Dom is ready to fuck anything with boobs and a vagina?)! Why do you expect so little from Dom? Maybe if you showed his inner thoughts more?

Why does Dom get to make all the decisions about them. HE decides that this is their bed. He says that he can't wait to make love to her but is going to rush things. As with their first time together (the blown job) THIS time was all about Dom's "needs". And the literally practically rapes her in his urgency to fulfill his own "needs". (Ps of COURSE you had to make letty a Virgin, right? Dom gets to be a total man whore forever and poor little letty is patiently waiting for her std filled crush to finally look at her like a woman! I was so disappointed that this was so cliche. Dom gets something that is precious and yet he gives nothing to her that is precious. Let's first time should have been with someone who thinks of sex as something more than a recreational sport like Dom does. What makes this time special when Dom has fucked so many other women? Absolutely nothing! And PS. If Dom were a considerate lover he would have made sure letty was ready before plunging his dick into her-whether she was a virgin or not. What kind of guy skips foreplay and doesn't evenmake sure his woman is wet before starting sex?! You should have made it more clear that he gave letty an orgasm by the way. Most virgins' first times are not that great particularly when their lover isn't making an effort to make it good for them! )

Letty continually declares her loyalty to Dom. But I didn't see him do the same for her. Why?
Dramamomma19 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I want to know how the race goes and what happens to J King. And the crowd.
Alima8 chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Hi love have u thought bout finishing Simmer it was and still is one of my favorite story
pls think bout it
Am dotty addict
Alima8 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is one of my favourite story pls finish it
SereneCalamity chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
This was sexy and well written
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Please Please Please, is there more?
duchessduchie chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
I can't believe I just found this and read it in one sitting. This has the perfect amount of heat, drama, action and romance. I love how the team with the exception of Mia was against dotty getting together. Vince being a big brother was cute. I can't wait to see what happens at during the races and to R King!
Joani chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Love it. Well-written, drawn out, and sweet in all the fun places.
Paommt chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Good i like it... NExt please!
Reader28 chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
I LOVE IT, I IT YOU WILL UP DATED IT SOON AND FAST
my shangri-la chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Update soon!
fivealive123 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
I love, love, love this story! You have created a fantastic antagonist- I mean I really hate that J King character. And I love the way that you got Dom and Letty together. Seeing the progression on their relationship seems really true to the characters. And I love Vince's concern. Great job. Update soon :)